PDA

View Full Version : Contest Winners Announced!!!

Lisa Marie Wilkinson
January 6th, 2009, 05:51 PM
The results are in! The winning name has been drawn. And, I’ve decided upon a few surprises as well, as a way to say thank you to everyone who entered my drawing for the Advance Reader Copy of “Fire at Midnight.”

I initially intended to name one single winner, but after receiving nearly 150 entries and some wonderful, encouraging comments from entrants, I’ve tried to come up with a way to allow everyone to be a winner in the contest.

So, here is how I’ve expanded the list of prizes for this contest: There will be two grand prize winners who each win an ARC, there will be 5 additional winners who will each receive a promotional package containing a signed cover flat, a bookmark, a postcard, and a magnet.

Everyone else who entered will be mailed a bookmark and a magnet. That way, everyone wins something, and I like the sound of that, don’t you?

So, without further to-do, here is the list of winners:

Advance Reader Copy Winners:<O:p</O:p
1-Peggy Quidor<O:p</O:p
2-Danielle DeBuono<O:p</O:p

Signed Cover Flat, Bookmark, Postcard, Magnet Package Winners:<O:p</O:p
1-Mary Tufano<O:p</O:p
2-Maureen Emmons<O:p</O:p
3-Delilah Marvelle<O:p</O:p
4-Tami Cullent<O:p</O:p
5-Anna Genest<O:p</O:p

If your name is not listed above, I’m still mailing a bookmark and magnet to you as my way of saying thank you for your interest in “Fire at Midnight,” and thank you for entering my drawing.
<O:p</O:p
As an extra special thank-you, I have posted the first two chapters of the book under the Books and Excerpts page…enjoy!<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
Anothe
r contest will be announced soon!!<O:p</O:p

rebelheart
January 7th, 2009, 12:21 AM
:redface: Okay, I just posted a response to your reviews that would have been better suited here!
Julie

CharmedGirl
January 7th, 2009, 01:16 AM
Congratulations to everyone that won prizes.

hollie
January 7th, 2009, 02:35 PM
I got my bookmark and magnet thank you and congratulations to everyone else who won a prize

Lisa Marie Wilkinson
January 8th, 2009, 03:46 PM
:redface: Okay, I just posted a response to your reviews that would have been better suited here!
Julie

I saw your comments, thanks so much!! You're a sweetie.

Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Wilkinson
January 8th, 2009, 03:47 PM
I got my bookmark and magnet thank you and congratulations to everyone else who won a prize

You are more than welcome. Thank you for your interest in my book The people who entered my very first contest are so special to me and I wanted to make sure everyone felt appreciated!

Lisa Marie