PDA

View Full Version : Are we goona see anymore of Destiny and Trae?

crazyfangirl
January 11th, 2009, 03:32 PM
I just read the book Destiny kills and i was wondering if we will find out what happens to Destin and Trae and if they find his sister? Are we gonna see anymore of them in books to come?

hollie
January 11th, 2009, 03:44 PM
I'm sure there is at least a second book but i'm not sure if Destiny and Trae will be in it. Dani could probably tell you and Keri might let us into her secrets if we promise her chocolate

KeriArthur
January 12th, 2009, 04:02 PM
did I hear the promise of chocolate? :eat:

The sequel to Destiny is called Mercy Burns, and it tells the story of the trouble Mercy (Trae's sister) gets into when her brother was looking for her. Trae and Destiny appear in it very briefly at the end. The third book is currently called Hope Shatters, and it features Hope, a gargoyle, and Leith, a sea dragon friend of Mercy's mentioned in the second book.

I can't tell you when Mercy will be out, as I haven't got a release date yet.

CharmedGirl
January 12th, 2009, 04:09 PM
That's great news Keri. That there's a second book in the series.

Bummer about not having a release date though.

hollie
January 12th, 2009, 06:20 PM
:M_Morange::M_Mgreen::M_Mbrown:smilies/candy.gif Hands Keri Chocolate....

see i told you it would work Laugh it Up fuzball

Thanks Keri please keep us posted :notworthy:

CharmedGirl
January 12th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Chocolate works every time Hollie.

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
April 22nd, 2009, 04:04 AM
Why yeah, I finished the book last night... W-O-W! Poor Destiny with having to send off her parents! :(

CharmedGirl
April 22nd, 2009, 02:48 PM
The third book is currently called Hope Shatters, and it features Hope, a gargoyle, and Leith, a sea dragon friend of Mercy's mentioned in the second book.

I like the title of the third book.

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
April 29th, 2009, 05:18 PM
I like the title of the third book.

I totally agree! :D

Dani
May 23rd, 2009, 05:45 PM
Love the title of the third book Keri!

MPlaymate
December 4th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Mercy Burns (Myth and Magic, Book 2) by Keri Arthur (Mass Market Paperback - Apr 19, 2011) this is the info amazons to has. so i guess we find other good books to read while we wait. i hope the date changes but you never know!!!!!