PDA

View Full Version : Has everyone recovered?

ChristieSilvers
January 13th, 2009, 12:51 PM
From the holidays, that is! It always takes about two weeks for me to finally get back to normal after the kids go back to school. This is their second week back.

My youngest is having her 4th birthday on the 15th, but we had her party over the weekend. Then my own birthday is the 17th. I'm thinking about booking me a massage for it. :biggrin: I've never had a massage (not a professional one anyway) and figure there's no better time than when I turn 32.

32... BLAH! I hate the thought. It was hard enough turning 30, and now I'm turning 32?! Noooo! I don't like it one little bit.

So, enough of my whining about age....

How is everyone doing? I miss the constant chit-chat. :wub:

hollie
January 13th, 2009, 02:18 PM
I turned 35 on December 31st and 3 of my kids have birthdays in jan Stephen will be 7 in the 21st, Jodie 14 on the 30th and Josh 9 on the 31st

ChristieSilvers
January 13th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Happy belated birthday my dear!! Sounds like you have a month of parties to deal with. LOL! How do the kids like having birthdays so close together?

Catherine Bybee
January 13th, 2009, 05:05 PM
No! I haven't recovered yet... but promise i will soon.
maybe...
soon...

ChristieSilvers
January 13th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Aww, hopefully soon Catherine. :-)

Catherine Bybee
January 13th, 2009, 05:40 PM
My kids just went back to school yesterday... So any day now I'll feel normal. I hope.

hollie
January 13th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Happy belated birthday my dear!! Sounds like you have a month of parties to deal with. LOL! How do the kids like having birthdays so close together?

no parties don't do parties just family at home last time i did a party there was me, my mum and 20 5 year olds i was nearly 36 weeks pregnant and my waters broke.

the kids don't mind having birthdays close together but Brandon my oldest boy has the best birthday he will be 12 in august middle of the summer holidays and nobody to share it with

rgraham666
January 13th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Things are as normal as they ever get around here. ;)

rebelheart
January 13th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Christie,
You'll be 32? That's a great age, albeit extremely busy age with being a chauffeur to your kids and trying to write, etc. Things are back to normal, except for the holiday weight gain!
:err: Julie