PDA

View Full Version : The Deadline Dames

KeriArthur
January 19th, 2009, 06:49 AM
Just dropping in to let you know the Deadline Dames have gone live, and there's lots of great prizes on offer over the next two weeks--including two ARC's of Deadly Desire. Head on over to the Dames website (http://www.deadlinedames.com) and check us out

:jump:

hollie
January 19th, 2009, 10:11 AM
:notworthy: cool thanks Keri

*runs out leaving all the lights on and the door open

CharmedGirl
January 19th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Cool Keri.

I'll head straight there now.

Dani
January 19th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Nice place and great group of authors Keri!

CharmedGirl
January 20th, 2009, 01:09 AM
Nice place and great group of authors Keri!

Definitely Dani. I love the books by the various authors especially Keri, Rachel and Jenna.

Have anyone read Jenna Black's Morgan Kingsley series? If you haven't they're great!

Dani
January 20th, 2009, 01:38 AM
I haven't read those yet, but I'll get there sometime. Rachel's new book comes out in about two weeks and I'm totally jazzed about that. Patty Briggs' new Mercy book and Deborah Cooke's new dragon book come out then too, so I'm really excited about that as well.

KeriArthur
January 22nd, 2009, 07:16 AM
Hey gals, just letting you know that the contest for the Deadly Desire ARC's is now up on the Dames website. All you have to do is make a comment under my post, and you'll go into the draw. :)

And I second what CharmedGirl said about Jenna's Morgan Kingsley series--they are great.

Dani
January 22nd, 2009, 03:59 PM
Thanks Keri! :biggrin:

Isabel Roman
January 22nd, 2009, 09:22 PM
Oh, I buy this series for my library! It's incredibly popular. I haven't had time to start this series yet, but it's on my list.

CharmedGirl
January 23rd, 2009, 11:45 PM
I haven't read those yet, but I'll get there sometime. Rachel's new book comes out in about two weeks and I'm totally jazzed about that. Patty Briggs' new Mercy book and Deborah Cooke's new dragon book come out then too, so I'm really excited about that as well.

Yeah. I can't wait till Rachel's new book. The excerpt on her website is great. I'm also really looking forward to the new Mercy book. That excerpt sounds great as well. I didn't know Deborah's new book was out but I'll definitely be getting it as well. I've read the first two!

Hey gals, just letting you know that the contest for the Deadly Desire ARC's is now up on the Dames website. All you have to do is make a comment under my post, and you'll go into the draw. :)

And I second what CharmedGirl said about Jenna's Morgan Kingsley series--they are great.

I posted a comment Keri.