PDA

View Full Version : Riley News

jennzilla
February 13th, 2007, 11:43 PM
That's great! I love it when characters make the author do another and another and another. They come alive in a way and just take over. Thanks so much for keeping us posted, Keri
:rockon:

blackwolf
February 26th, 2007, 02:24 PM
:clap::whoohoo:Yes!!!!! I am so addicted to Rileys novels!! That just made my day!!

Karenne
February 26th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Glad you are here!

I know...Major Riley fan here (droool):notworthy:

jennzilla
February 26th, 2007, 11:56 PM
Ok, I have got to get my silly local bookstore to order this book as they are sucky and need to be lined up and shot.

Now, until then, yall tell me all I need to know about Riley and Rhoan. *sits with an air of waiting*

KeriArthur
February 27th, 2007, 04:45 AM
so what would you like to know about Riley and Rhoan? :)

Preternatural fan
February 28th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Hello,
I'm such a big fan, can't believe I'm writing to you. I Posted this question to the webmistress and she suggested I bring it up here. I bought my first Keri Arthur book " Full Moon Rising" as an audiobook from audible.com. I was wondering if any of your other books will be released as an audiobook?

Here's hoping,
Preternatural fan

KeriArthur
February 28th, 2007, 10:47 PM
at this stage, bantam haven't made any mention of releasing the rest of the books in audio. As soon as they do say anything, I'll let everyone know

maura
March 6th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Hi Keri, haven't been on your site in a while and am happy to find you here!!! I am a long time fan not just of the Riley books, I also have every one of your Imajinn books also. Are you going to continue any of those series?

Maura

KeriArthur
March 8th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Hi Maura

right now, probably the only ImaJinn series I plan to continue is the Circle series. Not sure when I'll get to finish the next book (I have started it). I've written a erotic paranormal novella for ImaJinn, which should be coming out at the end of this month, and plan to write a few more of those.

Otherwise, Riley and the new series is keeping me pretty busy.

KeriArthur
March 26th, 2007, 06:01 PM
Just a quick note to let you all know that Dangerous Games is out tomorrow! :whoohoo:

blackwolf
March 27th, 2007, 04:36 PM
I had a job interview today and it went very well so my reward to myself is Dangerous Games. Even though I would have bought it anyway, but now I have an excuse for spending more money. Keri just wanted to say that you rock. Me and my fiance are talking about moving to Australia, looking into Visas and stuff, and every time I read one of your books it just makes me so much more excited.

DavidsGirl841444
March 27th, 2007, 09:07 PM
My god I love it that more books will be on there way. I am glad Riley's journey is not at an end. She is a kick butt female and a true role model. Wish I could be as strong as her. Keri your one smart cookie. I am on pins and needles waiting for tommorow to come so I can get the next instalment Dangerous Game.

KeriArthur
March 28th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Blackwolf, hope you get the job!

have you been to Australia before? WHich part you thinking of moving to?

KeriArthur
March 28th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Davidsgirl, yes, Riley is strong, but she also makes mistakes, which is why she's such fun to write.

hope you enjoy Dangerous Games!

Karenne
March 28th, 2007, 10:51 PM
BUT it also adds to why I like her so much. No one should be sexy and perfect ! That would just not be fair!:swoon:

DavidsGirl841444
April 2nd, 2007, 08:06 AM
BUT it also adds to why I like her so much. No one should be sexy and perfect ! That would just not be fair!:swoon:
Yes I agree I mean none of us are perfect why should our favorite hero. I mean she makes mistake just like me, that get her, be it, in a lot more trouble then I can get but thats the fun part.

maura
April 2nd, 2007, 03:10 PM
I got the novella, but Karen and Karenne are real slave drivers ;) and I haven't had time to read anything that Coffee Time hasn't given me. I am hoping to read it over next weekend, if my DH doesn't have me out doing yard work.

Maura

MaggieNash
April 3rd, 2007, 04:15 AM
Hi Keri....congratulations on the success of the books...you know I loved Full Moon Rising and now I have read Kissing Sin I can't wait for Tempting Evil!

I'll have to get you to autograph them all in August

Maggie
http://www.maggienash.com

Cricket
April 4th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Oh, enough talk about Riley. How about we talk about Quinn instead? Now that discussion could get juicy. Just kidding! Riley is an awesome character....but I do hope she sees the light and decides that Quinn is her one and only. *sigh*

Karenne
April 4th, 2007, 06:53 PM
(shocked sound) no....really? You hope that Quinn is her one and only. I have more of a ....hmm how should I put this..kind of this:

love Quinn
irritated with Quinn
sigh..love Quinn
hate Quinn

I am at the hate him point..:roflmao:

PS...welcome to the group Cricket!

DavidsGirl841444
April 4th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Oh my god just finished Dangerous games. I am on a high and low. I am for Riley's choices but oh my god!!!!!!
Whoa never saw that coming in a long time. i mean what happened I could have figured would but yeah. Color me suprise.

Yes Quinn extra yummy with everything on top and on the side. He seems like the right guy for her even with the whole soul mate thing she just doesn't see it I think. I mean I am all for Kellen getting some as well, and her getting her kicks in while she can but it's aggrivating.

But yeah i am with Karenne hate him point even if he is juicy. And welcome aboard Cricket always good to have fresh blood. HEHEHEHE!
So hi!

Karenne
April 4th, 2007, 07:34 PM
snicker...:clap:

MiaBama
April 4th, 2007, 08:39 PM
:arghhhh: I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo behind in the Riley books it is not even funny..........

Cricket
April 5th, 2007, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I'm very happy to be here to talk about Keri's books. But I don't think I could ever "hate" Quinn. He's as stubborn as Riley...they are so much alike in some ways. But Quinn is dangerous as well as charming, ruthless as well as tender, infuriating as well as irresistible...all wrapped in a sexy vampire package. Riley's adventures just wouldn't be the same without him. Kellen and her other lovers don't even compare, IMO. But I can see their story is still developing with each book and Keri is keeping us on our toes with what is about to happen next. So exciting!

KeriArthur
April 5th, 2007, 07:18 PM
all I can say is....

hopefully, the books will keep surprising!

and for quinn lovers (and haters), he's not in book 5. Book 5 is Kellen's book. But he does make a brief comeback in book 6 and will appear in future books :turned:

and if you'd like another hint of what happens in book 5....

the drug she was given in FMR begins to make more serious changes....

:eek:

Cricket
April 5th, 2007, 07:38 PM
No Quinn?!?!?! :wideeyed::swoon::(

Karenne
April 5th, 2007, 07:38 PM
YES! :clap:

It's not that I hate him...it is just that...well...I hate him right now! snicker Actually I do like him...I just...snort...I give up on this explanation.

We love you Keri! I am so excited about more books!!!You are awesome!:notworthy:

DavidsGirl841444
April 5th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Oh no Quinn! BOOHOO! Oh well more books always a reaso to celebrate. I am with you Karenne we love Keri!!!!

Karenne
April 5th, 2007, 11:05 PM
If ya'll haven't been able to figure it out...DavidsGirl and I are instant bestest buddies!:punk:

KeriArthur
April 6th, 2007, 08:27 AM
:lol: not sure about the awesome bit, but glad you're all enjoying the series!

Margarette
April 13th, 2007, 12:38 AM
I actually just finished the fourth book, and thought there just HAD to be more to it. So I searched up Keri Arthur's website and eventually clicked my way here. I'm glad I did!! I love your series and can't wait until the next one comes out!!
:clap:

DavidsGirl841444
April 13th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Hey there yeah was't that book amazing I loved it and can't wait for the next one it left me wanting to know what happened next. So hey welcome here we are cool group I like it you will to.

Karenne
April 13th, 2007, 04:37 PM
I actually just finished the fourth book, and thought there just HAD to be more to it. So I searched up Keri Arthur's website and eventually clicked my way here. I'm glad I did!! I love your series and can't wait until the next one comes out!!
:clap:

We are glad to have you here! :wub:

Karenne
April 13th, 2007, 04:41 PM
I am ready for Embraced by Darkness.

Any news on that front?

I saw a sneak peek is not up on her site yet...I am dying here! :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
April 13th, 2007, 09:46 PM
I am ready for Embraced by Darkness.

Any news on that front?

I saw a sneak peek is not up on her site yet...I am dying here! :roflmao:

Me too. I can't wait to read it or at least get an excerpt abou it. I mean it's going to be great. I am always ready for the next book.

Paranormal Lover
April 14th, 2007, 01:09 AM
I'm new to the board here...so hi ya'll! :)

I zoomed through these books and can hardly wait till the next one comes out! No Quinn, well, he's a hunk, that's for sure, but so is Kellen AND Kellen seems to know how to treat a "lady"! I hope this series continues on and on and on! You Rock, Keri!:notworthy:

I do have a question. Perhaps it covered elsewhere, but I don't think I have the energy to look through all the threads. Will the next book be out in paperback or hard cover?:tt1:

Karenne
April 14th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Welcome to the boards! We are so glad you found us!

Well the room is divided on the Quinn lovers..as you can see:roflmao:

You know...I don't think I know or have heard anything about the next book being in hardback (gasp) I hope not!:nono:

:wub:

DavidsGirl841444
April 14th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Hey there Paranormal Lover how are you? great to have another Keri Arthur fan among us. So Kellen fan huh? That cool that man is hot for sure.

Paranormal Lover
April 18th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Thanks Karenne and DavidsGirl. Oh yes, I'm definitely a RJ fan and a Kellen fan! Bring it on! I heard that the next book's release date has been moved up from August. Please say it's so!!! I can't wait to get a hold of this book!

DavidsGirl841444
April 19th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Hey there yeah tell me that isn't so Iwnat book now it's way unfair but I will wait till the end of time to read about it.

lilmoonshine
June 11th, 2007, 08:14 AM
hi all

im massive riley fan. i read all 4 books in two weeks. cant wait for the next one.. kellen is my fav quinn is just to annoying. and i love the fact it is set in australia being an aussie myself and visiting melb i can visualise it well.

thanks keri keep them coming

Karenne
June 11th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Welcome to our group! Just pop right in and chat away with us! (rubs hands together) this is going to be so much fun...

Don't forget Keri has a contest going on. You should enter. It is super easy and you get the next book as a prize!

DavidsGirl841444
June 11th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Quinn is not annoying he is just an idiot on occasion and Kellen well he is something of a mystery since he seems to perfect sometimes. But glad your here someone else who enjoys her books is always fun to have around to talk about things and discuus different points always fun! So Welcome!

Karenne
June 11th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Quinn is not annoying he is just an idiot on occasion and Kellen well he is something of a mystery since he seems to perfect sometimes.

(hands DavidsGirl Coffee) I think I love you!!!:winkiss:

DavidsGirl841444
June 11th, 2007, 04:15 PM
oK THANKS.

Dani
June 11th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Quinn is definately not annoying...he's HOT, HOT, HOT!!! Although, I have to agree he is an idiot at times, but they (he and Riley) both need to give a little. I'm still not so sure about Kellen though. He seems too perfect to me. What I'm most interested in is how the drug Talon gave her is going to affect her in the next book. From the way Keri put it in an earlier post it seems like it's going to be a major turn.

As always praise to Keri for creating these totally awsome books!! You are truely amazing. :notworthy:

DavidsGirl841444
June 12th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Curiosity peaked and up there still about what happens to Riley. And yeha totally in agreement with Irishwolf that they both have to give a little maybe alot sometimes to make it work. Yeah if it's to perfect then there is something wrong no one is that perfect without a flaw.

christinac
June 13th, 2007, 10:28 AM
Curiosity peaked and up there still about what happens to Riley. And yeha totally in agreement with Irishwolf that they both have to give a little maybe alot sometimes to make it work. Yeah if it's to perfect then there is something wrong no one is that perfect without a flaw.

I totally agree with DavidsGirl841444 and IrishWolf about the Quinn and Riley relationship. The only thing about the is that they both are very stuborn. I wonder what is going to be happening to Riley later in the future with the ARC1-23 running through her system?

:dots:

Karenne
June 13th, 2007, 10:30 AM
oh oh oh!!!! (thinks about this) some new stuff (fidgets in her seat) but I can't tell you..whine..

But something new does pop up in the next book about that drug and a new change because of it.

See...I didn't spoil it.:roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
June 13th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Oh one minds if you spoil it I don't. Feel free. =)

Karenne
June 13th, 2007, 12:46 PM
(choking sound) well.....(gasp)

No...I can't! (deep breath) I can't! You would kill me later! (evil grin)

:roflmao:

christinac
June 13th, 2007, 01:21 PM
No we wouldn't but I guess not knowing would increase the excitement! (breathing excitingly) I can't wait. I think I might have a mental breakdown. :huh_oh:

Karenne
June 13th, 2007, 01:28 PM
snicker....I so understand. :mumbles:

Trust me, this next book is just as wonderful as the first ones. The story line and action just keep getting better and better. And I didn't think that was possible.

christinac
June 13th, 2007, 01:31 PM
snicker....I so understand. :mumbles:

Trust me, this next book is just as wonderful as the first ones. The story line and action just keep getting better and better. And I didn't think that was possible.

I wonder if anymore new guys are going to come Riley's life?
(Big Grin)
:angel:

Dani
June 13th, 2007, 03:08 PM
She always seems to meet a new man in each book. Most of them, however, are trying to use and/or kill her somehow.

I wouldn't try to get anything else out of Karenne about book 5. She's already bursting at the seems to talk about it. If she's pushed anymore she'll probably explode (and I don't want to see Karenne explode)! Besides, I've already tried to get her to send me her ARC now that she's finished with it, but she just wouldn't (LOL, actually couldn't) do it. :lol:

Karenne
June 13th, 2007, 06:50 PM
But I wubs you! Honest!

DavidsGirl841444
June 13th, 2007, 06:51 PM
We Know It's Just To Tempting.

christinac
June 14th, 2007, 09:17 AM
We Know It's Just To Tempting.

We have to be patient. :lol:
I know that is really hard to do.
The time will come where we can be chatting about the new book we read. :teacher:
That is true about the new guys in each book they always try to manipulate or kill Riley some how and that is so not cool.
I didn't think about that until now.

Karenne
June 14th, 2007, 10:53 AM
I know...I am dying here...I want to gab about the book!:P:

christinac
June 14th, 2007, 02:46 PM
I know...I am dying here...I want to gab about the book!:P:

Between now and the time the book gets out you might just slip up and say something.
:huh_oh:

Dani
June 14th, 2007, 06:36 PM
But I wubs you! Honest!
I wubs you too! I understand your position, you want to tell us, but you don't want to spoil the fun and really can't say anything at all even if you wanted to. That's why I gave warning cause I know you dying to talk. :lol:

Between now and the time the book gets out you might just slip up and say something.
:huh_oh:
Christina, don't bet on it. I think Karenne has had enough practice of staying tight lipped about things. Besides, Keri would kill her if she did. We're strong, we can wait for the book!

Karenne
June 14th, 2007, 11:54 PM
snicker...Nope...I am good at keeping a secret!

(wink) But I promise the book is worth the money!:smartass:

christinac
June 15th, 2007, 08:52 AM
snicker...Nope...I am good at keeping a secret!

(wink) But I promise the book is worth the money!:smartass:

OK.....I guess I'll have to wait.
:whistling:

DavidsGirl841444
June 15th, 2007, 09:39 AM
Waiting like a good girl.

christinac
June 15th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Waiting like a good girl.

I'm trying!!
:unsure:

Illyria
June 15th, 2007, 12:28 PM
patience is a virture, but one i hadn't any luck with, :lol:

christinac
June 15th, 2007, 01:12 PM
patience is a virture, but one i hadn't any luck with, :lol:

Do u know when the book is going to come out?
I have heard different dates!:arghhhh:

DavidsGirl841444
June 15th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Agust here in the states which for my taste is to far away.

Illyria
June 15th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Yeah, I hear it will be released in August but on the Amazon.com website, the release date says July 31st.

DavidsGirl841444
June 15th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Maybe that will be the date right before shipping out that day. I havew no idea but that would be nice to get it early.

Karenne
June 15th, 2007, 10:08 PM
oh oh...I am going to make it a featured product in our Amazon Associate store!

Yes, that was a self plug..but if you knew how hard that thing was to set up and work (grrrr)

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookStore/AmazonAssociate.html

Anyway...I have it as the number 1 slot! Yes, I have da POWER (throws head back and laughs like a mad man)

Dani
June 16th, 2007, 12:22 AM
oh oh...I am going to make it a featured product in our Amazon Associate store!

Yes, that was a self plug..but if you knew how hard that thing was to set up and work (grrrr)

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookStore/AmazonAssociate.html

Anyway...I have it as the number 1 slot! Yes, I have da POWER (throws head back and laughs like a mad man)
Don't you mean mad woman? LOL Keri's books should ALWAYS be #1!!!

Karenne
June 16th, 2007, 01:13 PM
(bowing to Irishwolf) Yes, you are right....but I have it in the number one position....nods....of course her books should always been number 1

Dancing around the room like I did the words:roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
June 16th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Dancing crazy like that we need a straight jacket. Joking.

Dani
June 16th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Dancing crazy like that we need a straight jacket. Joking.
With the way we act around here, we should all have straight jackets handy....LMAO!

DavidsGirl841444
June 17th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Well yeah but you know lets not tell anyoneof our insanity towards hot sexy studs. We all pass as normal.

Dani
June 17th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Well yeah but you know lets not tell anyoneof our insanity towards hot sexy studs. We all pass as normal.
:roflmao: This is true! Most women are insane when it comes to hot studs!!

christinac
June 18th, 2007, 07:55 AM
:roflmao: This is true! Most women are insane when it comes to hot studs!!

Yes, yes we are!

(sips her coffee giving everybody a nod)

Oh yeah! Thanks for telling me the date.
Books a Million just sayd July 07.
So I didn't know.

KeriArthur
June 19th, 2007, 05:50 PM

lol! thanks for the top position! :notworthy:

DavidsGirl841444
June 19th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Like they all said you deserve it. Right chicas?

Karenne
June 19th, 2007, 08:07 PM
(blushing) you deserve it Keri!

Dani
June 19th, 2007, 11:00 PM
You really do deserve it Keri! :notworthy:

christinac
June 20th, 2007, 12:10 PM
You really do deserve it Keri! :notworthy:

You defintley desreve it!!

Dani
June 23rd, 2007, 01:37 PM
*screaming* I want the new Riley book now!!! Okay, I just had to get that out of my system. :sorry: I was having a moment. *sits and sips my coffee* I'm better now. :turned:

Karenne
June 23rd, 2007, 05:14 PM
(pats Irish on the head) It is okay honey. Go and look at Keri's other books and maybe you can find something to tie you over until the next Riley book.
:P:

Dani
June 23rd, 2007, 11:13 PM
I feel like a dog now...Hahaha...Just kidding. I'm going over that way to look at the other books and possibly get Lifemate Connections: Eryn (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=1685). That looks like it's a great book.

Illyria
June 23rd, 2007, 11:15 PM
aww! hope you get to read Keri's other amazing books, Irish?

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 10:17 AM
I am with Irishwolf got to see if that book is any good. Excuse me while I visit the sight.

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 04:45 PM
You're excused. We'll wait. :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 10:44 PM
I am Back!!!!!

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 10:50 PM
Hahaha. I see that. Did you find what you were looking for?

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 11:02 PM
Yeah i did nice books

Illyria
June 24th, 2007, 11:07 PM
welcome back :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Hey there Illyria

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 11:10 PM
Okay, now we're all just playing tag with the threads it seems. LOL This is too much fun.:)

Illyria
June 24th, 2007, 11:22 PM
yeah, i guess we are playing tag, lol!!

christinac
June 25th, 2007, 07:41 AM
I feel like a dog now...Hahaha...Just kidding. I'm going over that way to look at the other books and possibly get Lifemate Connections: Eryn (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=1685). That looks like it's a great book.

Lifemate Connections is an awesome book. I couldn't down! (Like most of Keri's books) even though it is a short story, i wish she would continue on with it!
:teacher:

Illyria
June 25th, 2007, 09:32 AM
I can't wait to get it now. i just ordered it but it will be a couple of days before it arrives here.

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 12:38 PM
A couple of days, where is it you order it from Illyria. Cause if it takes a couple of days I want to know where from to order it from there to.

Illyria
June 25th, 2007, 01:05 PM
I ordered it from a book store close by home. waldenbooks. they didn't have in stock but they put some on order and hopefully they will get it soon and call me once they do. lol

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Thanks I'll do that with barnes and noble by my house hey does it cost more to order it or are they supposed to have it there and order it themselves.

Illyria
June 25th, 2007, 02:50 PM
well it shouldn't cost more. they were out of stock but since believe or not, no one has asked for it, so they hadn't order any. so hopefully it won't take them long to get some more in.

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 04:54 PM
I'd have to order from online or see if the book store close could get it for me. Either way it would probably take a week to get it. Thanks Christina for telling us how good it is.

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Yeah mucho thanks. Waaaa a week =(

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 05:34 PM
I know. It totally sucks that it takes a week, but at least it'll be worth it.

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Yup her books are worth that and maybe a little more wait I mean look how long we are waiting fo rthe other book of Riley's.

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 10:31 PM
I know, but it's not out in the stores yet. This one is though. Oh well, good things come to those who wait...Or so the saying goes.

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 10:46 PM
yeah but I don't like waiting one of my faults for wanting things now. Tag

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Trust me...Neither do I. I was (as we all were) spoiled to having all of Keri's books come out back to back, so I'm really bad now with the waiting game.

christinac
June 26th, 2007, 07:46 AM
Yeah mucho thanks. Waaaa a week =(

De Nada Senoritas! All of her books are awesome I like all of them! Another good series is the Nikki and Michael series! That is awsome!
:teacher:

Dani
June 26th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Cool, thanks again. I do believe it was Davidsgirl that said the Nikki and Michael series were good too. :notworthy:

DavidsGirl841444
June 26th, 2007, 01:09 PM
to true christinac thanks irish

GreenEyedWolf
June 27th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Im new to this forum thing but I am glad to see so many people who love Riley as much as I do! She is beyond words...no pun intended:lol: ! Only problem I come across is everytime I bought one of the books I would finish it in less then two days. And yes I have a full time job :shifty: . They are just so :censored: good I get lost in them! Now I have to wait for Embraced by Darkness....Im soooooooooo excited!

Keri you are by far my favorite author! Makes me want to move to Australia :tt2:

KeriArthur
June 27th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Keri you are by far my favorite author! Makes me want to move to Australia :tt2:

Thank you!

and the australia in the books is a little more moderate weather wise than it is in real life. Melbourne has the rep of having four seasons in one day and it often lives up to it. (you can always tell a tourist in melbourne--us melburnians dress in layers, the tourists don't. lol) There's actually a poem that pretty nicely sums australia up:

I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of drought and flooding rains,
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel sea,
Her beauty and her terror -
The wide brown land for me.

Dani
June 27th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Welcome GreenEyedWolf! Yes, we all love Riley and the men in her life. Hope you enjoy the forums and feel free to post often.

Keri, that's a great poem. I must remember it if I ever get to go down under. :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 27th, 2007, 09:16 PM
It would be nice to go there and see the sights we read about in the books in the flesh. Cute poem liked it. Thanks for the warning of what not to do to look like a tourist, dress in layers.

Welcome GreenEyedWolf we love anyone who loves Riley books like we do. Yes we eat them up as much as you do to. Whoa another wolf seems like the wolves are here to stay.

Karenne
June 27th, 2007, 10:17 PM
So glad you found us! Just hop right in and start sharing your opinion...trust me (looks at IrishWolf) we are so NOT shy about sharing our opinion!:nah:

Dani
June 28th, 2007, 12:05 AM
I SO hope you were looking at me in a good way Karenne. :lol: Yes, I know I say a lot and that I'm a smart a** sometimes, but what else would I do...just lurk forever. I think I've brought up many good points! Hahahah!

Hey now Davidsgirl, I was the first wolf here, so :tt2: ! No offence ment by the statement I just made GreenEyedWolf. I'm just gettin a rise out of Davidsgirl. :roflmao: Trust me, it's all in fun!

Karenne
June 28th, 2007, 06:46 AM
(shocked sound) of course I am saying and looking at you in a good way! You are a perfect smart a** and your personality fits in here just perfectly!:turned:

christinac
June 28th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Welcome GreenEyedWolf! We hope you have as much fun here as we do! Don't be scared to put your opinion out there. Everybody knows we do we don't hold anything back, do we ladies?
:wazzapp:

Dani
June 28th, 2007, 09:54 AM
(shocked sound) of course I am saying and looking at you in a good way! You are a perfect smart a** and your personality fits in here just perfectly!:turned:
Just checking. Hehehe! I'm glad I fit perfectly. It's great!

No Christina, we never hold back! :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 28th, 2007, 11:51 PM
Well some of us are more outgoing and outspoken right Irishwolf, and me well guilty as well. Yeah always getting a rise out of me but thats how I like it.

Dani
June 29th, 2007, 12:31 AM
You bet Davidsgirl! If I didn't get a rise out of ya it just wouldn't be as much fun...LOL! :notworthy:

DavidsGirl841444
June 29th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Same here nina!