PDA

View Full Version : New release, BOOK OF DAYS, VOL. 3 now available!

Sara Reinke
February 14th, 2007, 10:56 PM
The highly anticipated latest installment in my epic fantasy adventure, BOOK OF DRAGONS, is now available. BOOK OF DRAGONS VOL. 3 is available in multiple ebook formats and large-print trade paperback from Double Dragon Publishing.

Elfin hero Rhyden Fabhcun has been shipwrecked, shanghai'd, stripped naked and sold into slavery. Now the REAL adventure begins. He must take a stand against the most formidable enemy he's ever faced -- the vengeful spirit of a long-dead queen who is bent on destroying Rhyden and his new-found friends, the Oirat.

Meanwhile, Aedhir Fainne has set off in a desperate attempt to rescue Rhyden. Things go from bad to worse -- and worse even yet -- when Aedhir and his men are captured by the fierce warrior tribes of the Enghan. When Aedhir's son and daughter are abducted, along with the young heir to the Enghan throne, Aedhir finds himself caught in the middle of a bloody turf war where he must fight alongside the Enghan or die.

BOOK OF DRAGONS, VOL. 3 is the latest in the my award-winning, best-selling fantasy series, the Chronicles of Tiralainn. For more information, including purchase and excerpt links, please visit my website: www.sarareinke.<WBR>com (http://www.sarareinke.com/)

jack02
April 20th, 2007, 01:49 AM
This book is perfect for any young person, or person young at heart, who loves dragons. It features many of the marvelous illustrations by that master of fantasy, Michael Hague, accompanying 17 classic tales of dragons and their prey. The tales range in place setting from China to England, Scandinavia to Narnia. The dragons themselves range from fearsome to foolish, rage-filled to reluctant, and everything in-between. If you or your child love dragons and their stories, don't hesitate to buy this book!

Karenne
April 20th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Thanks Jack! But why are you sad?

Sara Reinke
April 20th, 2007, 01:42 PM
I'm not sad, Karenne, LOL. I just probably hit the wrong emoticon, knowing me! :lol:

Sara Reinke
April 20th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Hi, Jack,

Thanks for the glowing recommendation! I only wish it was for my book... LOL. You're referring to another "Book of Dragons," not my multivolume series. Yes -- that book is indeed gorgeous, and a great addition to any fantasy lover's library. :)

But hey, so is mine! It features the stunning artwork of award-winning graphic artist Deron Douglas on the cover, and is attracting a loyal following of readers along the way. I hope you'll check it out!

Your friend,

Sara

BonnieLass
June 9th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Hi Sara! I'm so glad to see you here.

I have been reviewing this series for Coffee Time Romance. It is fantastic!

Sara Reinke
June 15th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Awwww, thanks, Bonnie Lass! :)

*hugs*

Sara