PDA

View Full Version : Weird...yes it is....

milaramos
February 2nd, 2009, 04:09 AM
I like random things; thoughts, ideas, oreo cookies, the monster.com commercial. FunnyTongueSmilie

So here are some random things about me because a little bit of randomness never hurts. You know what they say, "Make strangers your friends, and your friends a lot stranger."

What random things do you do?

25 Random Things

1. Psych is the best show ever; they get my thinking!

2. Do you ever think the Honey nut Cheerios bee ever gets ticked off and stings someone? Would that raise ratings?

3. Don't like horror movies; I'm a wuss.

4. I really love Talladega Nights: "Dear baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and
colors."

5. Redheads are the hottest thing on this planet and I get to date one!

6. Turkey slices wrapped up in Muenster cheese is so yummy.

7. Give me coffee and no one gets hurt.

8. Explain to me the concept of David Caruso in CSI. I still don't get it.

9. I like to dance to commercials; its cool.

10. There is a stuffed monkey in my living room that keeps me up to date on all the TV I miss. Why?

11. The Sweet Tea from Chicken Express freakin' ROCKS!

12. Is the hokey-pokey really what its all about?

13. Hi, I'm Mila and I'm a Law and Order-aholic. "HI MILA!"

14. I have an OCD about cleaning. Its weird. Not the cleaning part.

15. If I get one more stuffed animal in my apartment, I think I will officially qualify as a zoo. hehe

16. Its a strange habit but I pop my joints so much because of swimming, its kinda fun. Elbows, ankles, wrists, fingers.

17. Circuit breakers are funny little things. Not only can you mess up your place, but you can also freak out all the other people in the vicinity.

18. I am my own dastardly evil genius.

19. Its sad that the Diet Dr. Pepper commercial song, belongs to a show I actually saw as a kid.

20. I want to be like Michael Westin in Burn Notice....except female.

21. I have theme music turned up really loud. Sometimes I can't hear anyone else talking. Oh yeah baby.

22. Pyrex is the god of glassware.

23. I sometimes wonder if when I'm asleep, if all my stuff gets up and starts having a party. Or at least catch up on all the talk they had the night before.

24. Flip flops should be work attire.

25. Bubble wrap is the coolest thing on the planet. You can entertain yourself for hours!

hollie
February 2nd, 2009, 06:24 AM
strange very very strange

milaramos
February 2nd, 2009, 01:23 PM
Awww cmon holly....its not that strange....FunnyTongueSmilie

hheheheh

Isabel Roman
February 2nd, 2009, 03:55 PM
Oohhhh, I live bubble wrap! On facebook you can be a fan of it. Yes, yes, I am. When I worked in a bookstore we used to lay the bubble wrap in the main aisle (after hours) and race the carts up & down it. Sure, it sounded like machine gun fire, but it was loads of fun.

And not that strange...well maybe the monkey watching TV bit but it's passable.

milaramos
February 2nd, 2009, 09:18 PM
I have a bubblewrap friend! Yes! lol

Thanks for dropping by, its always good to see some people who enjoy to laugh.