PDA

View Full Version : Ficlets 1 - Spaceburps

sjwilling
February 11th, 2009, 11:47 PM
My first starting Ficlet, :)

<ABBR class=published title=2007-03-13T16:46:28Z>Originally published by SJHundak/S.J.Willing (http://ficlets.ficly.com/authors/sjhundak) at 04:46PM on Tuesday, March 13, 2007</ABBR>

Looking down the scorched barrel of a mach 25.4 plasma blaster was…interesting. Especially since the gunman, uhm, girl, looked tiny against the huge metalloplastic device.

Didn’t do much for my image, either. Seven feet of hard muscled Tarsian cop being mugged by a six-year-old pinch of a child--a human one at that. Since when did they allow Humans on this planet? Serves me right for popping to the corner store unarmed.

“Okay, kid. Hand over the gun and I’ll let you go. Got it?”

“Gimme the milk,” she growled, well, squeaked.

“Come on, kid, I said…”

I stopped saying as a 3000 degree blast cindered the hair on my right ear lobe and, incidentally, lobbed the top off the Mackrow’s Business Tower seven blocks away.

“Okay, okay.” I dropped the milk and stepped back. “Why do you need it anyway?”

She waved me back further before picking up the plastic jug, the blaster wobbled in her hand.

“For my brother,” she said, eying my other carrier hopefully. “Do you have diapers in there…?”

CharmedGirl
February 12th, 2009, 01:25 AM
That's a little funny.

tree220
February 12th, 2009, 10:49 AM
this be my favorite, which is why we're trying to turn it into a book.

hollie
February 12th, 2009, 12:50 PM
aww bless that's sweet please tell me he helps the girl i'm a sucker for HEA

tree220
February 12th, 2009, 01:49 PM
aww bless that's sweet please tell me he helps the girl i'm a sucker for HEA

he helps her Innocent?

hollie
February 12th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Cheerleader:clap:Cheerleader

CharmedGirl
February 12th, 2009, 03:22 PM
this be my favorite, which is why we're trying to turn it into a book.

Cool tree. I'm sure it'll be a great book when it's finished.

sjwilling
February 12th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Cool tree. I'm sure it'll be a great book when it's finished.

It's not a romance, but has more of a manga mismatch of heroic characters in space opera feel about it, and it is, in my humble opinion, extremely funny so far.

Truly, I'm not biased. :notworthy:

S.J.

tree220
February 12th, 2009, 11:05 PM
It's not a romance, but has more of a manga mismatch of heroic characters in space opera feel about it, and it is, in my humble opinion, extremely funny so far.

Truly, I'm not biased. :notworthy:

S.J.

Well I am and I think it's marvelous and will make a fantastic movie once we get it written. Bring on the casting couch!!!! :sofa:I'm seeing Kevin Sorbo in the lead . . . Lusty Drool Smilie

tree

CharmedGirl
February 13th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Well I am and I think it's marvelous and will make a fantastic movie once we get it written. Bring on the casting couch!!!! :sofa:I'm seeing Kevin Sorbo in the lead . . . Lusty Drool Smilie

tree

Cool! Bring on Hercules.