PDA

View Full Version : How's it going?!

ChristieSilvers
February 18th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Sorry I've been MIA lately. Life has been crazy busy and hectic. I'm so glad that things are starting to settle down again. I've missed being in here with all of you! You know I've been busy when I haven't been able to post over in Paige's 'Tasty Tuesday' thread. Laugh it Up fuzball

Did you know that I have a contest going here on CTR this month too? Yep, it's over here http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/ContestPage.html Stop by if you haven't already. Just scroll down to Christie Silvers and see what you know! :)

So how is everyone?? I need some updates pleeeeeeeaaaassseee. :biggrin:

:wub:

sabby07
February 18th, 2009, 01:25 PM
crazy time at our house also so at least im not alone lol. I am going to go check out your contest!

ChristieSilvers
February 18th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Nope, not alone at all. LOL

CharmedGirl
February 19th, 2009, 12:48 AM
Busy Busy Busy here where I am Christie. I'll make sure to check out your contest.

hollie
February 19th, 2009, 05:01 PM
missed you to Christy :lovepounce:

the kids are of school again (i hate the holidays) so we went to the Viking fest in York today which was fun and the boys loved it.

ChristieSilvers
February 19th, 2009, 05:07 PM
My girls have been out of school all this week. They have "Mid-Winter Break". Or some such bull. LOL! Luckily, they've been very good this week. It's been strange. LOL!

So what all does a Viking fest consist of? Sounds cool!

hollie
February 19th, 2009, 05:19 PM
http://www.yorkfestivals.com/metadot/index.pl?iid=3345

is the page but it doesn't say much but the viking center site is better and it's always open (the tower in the photo is where i had some of my wedding photo's taken the hotel where we had the reception is just across the road from it)

http://www.jorvik-viking-centre.co.uk/

you don't want to get me started on York it has an amazing history and the vikings where only a small part of it

ChristieSilvers
February 19th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Wow! That looks like loads of fun!

Kim Smith
February 20th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Busy as well, Christie. And sick. Does anyone feel me? I mean heckfire! I have had sinus, head cold, chest cold, flu and everything in between. COME ON SPRING!

hollie
February 20th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Wow! That looks like loads of fun!

there is a big show thing happening tomorrow that i'm hoping to get to and if i can talk my camera to work i'll get some pictures for you all the costumes they wear are amazing

Dani
February 20th, 2009, 07:56 PM
It's been busy around my place too. My internet connection has been acting up, my son has one of his famous meltdowns (I think was partly hormonal cause he got angry then cried), and just Wednesday there was a massive fire on some property that my family used to own and I grew up on. It was across the street from the property we have now and I was watching it burn for about 3 hours. At one point it looked like it was getting closer to the road because the wind was really wicked and I was slightly scared that it would jump it and start burning the grove. I have pictures up on my MySpace page if you want to take a look. When I get back to my PC (I'm on my laptop) I'll load them into my Anything album here. For now here's a link to one of our local news station's website with an aerial picture of the the fire before it got worse (it burned 350 acres). http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=100764

ChristieSilvers
February 21st, 2009, 10:25 AM
Aw, Kim. I'm so sorry you've been sick. I keep begging for Spring to arrive, but it's not listening to me. LOL! I hate winter.

Hollie, that sounds awesome! I can't wait to see pics. Tell that camera of yours that it better cooperate. ;-)

Dani, OMG! That is awful! I'm so glad it didn't do any damage to you or your property. Many (((hugs))).

hollie
February 21st, 2009, 02:37 PM
i got some photo's as soon as i get 5 mins to spare i will put them up on my profile page

Catherine Bybee
February 22nd, 2009, 01:32 AM
I'm MIA as well, Christie. Up to my eyeballs in edits. I'll see the light of day sometime soon.