PDA

View Full Version : How many others are lovers of time travel romance?

Deanna Jewel
March 3rd, 2009, 10:11 PM
Including a bit of reincarnation is always interesting too. None of us are sure it doesn't actually happen and if we could truly go back in time, what would the best place and time? The old west, the civil war era, England, Ireland or maybe Scotland? The possibilities are endless. But I DO know there are many readers out there wanting more time travel books than are available and I'm trying my best to add to the list. Although the e-book is available now, my paperback, Never Surrender, will be available in late April or early May.

What is your favorite era and locale for time travel?

:write:

Deanna Jewel
April 18th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Never Surrender is available on my website in eBook and Print format. The eBook is pdf and will load into our ereader from Amazon. I sent it to my daughter and it popped right into hers.

My trailer for Never Surrender is at Youtube as well as my current release which is an historical romance. Just search Youtube for Deanna Jewel and they both come up for viewing.

In my signature below, you can read two chapters from both my books by clicking on the BookBuzzer link. I've had several readers check them out.

Thank you for your interest in time travels. Please leave me any questions or comments so others can join in the conversation too.

susanmacatee
April 18th, 2010, 08:35 PM
My time travel romance, set during the American Civil War, is Erin's Rebel. It was released by The Wild Rose Press in 2009.

For reviews, excerpts and the opening chapters, as well as purchase info, you can visit my website www.susanmacatee.com (http://www.susanmacatee.com)

I also have a novella-length Civil War story in the anthology, Northern Roses and Southern Belles, that borders on time travel. It's a reincarnation tale called Angel of My Dreams. The hero is a modern day Civil War reenactor who encounters the ghost of a Civil War nurse at a reenactment.

Catherine Bybee
April 19th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Waving... I'm all about the kilted in time. *sigh... but then you know that! lol

hollie
April 19th, 2010, 03:26 PM
If i had a choice now i would probably leave the UK, but if i could go back even just 100 years i would stay in the UK

now what does that tell you about how life here has gone down hill Laugh it Up fuzball

Catherine Bybee
April 19th, 2010, 03:44 PM
I wouldn't want to be in America a hundred years ago... but then Europe during WW1 and WW2... not great options. I think 200+ years would have to do it for me in the UK. Or Scotland... Isn't cold there? Kilts would be cold, wouldn't they? lol

hollie
April 19th, 2010, 04:01 PM
ww1 didn't start until 1914 so 100 years ago would miss that ~ just but yes that is the closest history i would like to do anything from about 1910 backwards and i would be happy, it would be amazing to see York in the past.

yes Scotland is cold they had snow at the weekend and we where out in t-shirts and i'm only about 150 miles south of scotland

Catherine Bybee
April 19th, 2010, 04:12 PM
That means we get to go on a road trip when I visit! lol... Once I'm all famous and need to sign books in the UK that is. hehehe

hollie
April 19th, 2010, 04:36 PM
I'll come to your book signing sweetie when your all famous and stuff Laugh it Up fuzball

Catherine Bybee
April 19th, 2010, 06:46 PM
*snort... good to know!

Deanna Jewel
April 19th, 2010, 09:18 PM
*waving* Hi Susan, Cathy and Hollie! So nice of you to drop in! I love company!

Now about that trip to northern England...if we schedule together maybe we can get a better rate and hit Hollie's book signing. My dream one day is to visit a few of the castles of England, Scotland and Ireland. I love those historicals that are set there....*sigh*....is that when men were men? Hhmmmm...but my man now is sooo good, would never think of trading him in! I live my own fairy tale! LOL Yes, I've not been married to him for long but it's so nice to be happy again....*ggl* I digress.....back to the subject of England and those Scottish kilts!

I know life back then could not have been easy and we romanticize about it, but that's what makes it fun!

Catherine Bybee
April 19th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Some day, lass... some day.

Kim Smith
April 20th, 2010, 10:23 AM
My TT is YA and they go back to the era of the American Civil War. Something about carriages. yum.

Deanna Jewel
April 22nd, 2010, 04:55 PM
Hi Kim!

thanks for stopping in. I love carriages too! Not sure what it is about them but they just turn my head! LOL

Deanna Jewel
June 16th, 2010, 02:29 PM
see the new post I wrote in 'Never Surrender....a new time travel romance' for more about my hero, Taima....should I take them into a contemporary novel?