PDA

View Full Version : Help with author query

Lottie
March 4th, 2009, 03:04 AM
Hi all, I don't know about you but after finishing a book I've really enjoyed I often wonder what happened to the hero and heroine next. Now this is where I need your help there is an author out there who on their website has started exactly that a what happened next page but I can't remember who it is. Please can anyone out there help me with who she is. I'll be ever so grateful, and thank you to everyone who has been so welcoming to me .
Charlotte

sabby07
March 4th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Charlotte,
Do you remember anything about the books?

astonwest
March 4th, 2009, 07:35 PM
Unfortunately, I don't know the author you're referring to...but I recently had a fan (11 years old) write me a letter telling me how much they loved my book, and asked me all sorts of questions about what happens after and what happened before the book. Fortunately, I have plenty of short stories to read for those who want more. But ultimately, I still wrote them back and answered all of their questions.

Fun stuff!

maura
March 6th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Hi all, I don't know about you but after finishing a book I've really enjoyed I often wonder what happened to the hero and heroine next. Now this is where I need your help there is an author out there who on their website has started exactly that a what happened next page but I can't remember who it is. Please can anyone out there help me with who she is. I'll be ever so grateful, and thank you to everyone who has been so welcoming to me .
Charlotte

Do you have a little more to go on? Like what type of books the author writes?

hollie
March 6th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Paige McKellen did a '6 months later' short story that goes after claiming thier mate

CharmedGirl
March 6th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Paige McKellen did a '6 months later' short story that goes after claiming thier mate

I loved Claiming Their Mate. That was such a great story.

MonikaM
December 14th, 2009, 07:30 AM
We will be searching for her, U dont worry Lottie
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

maura
December 24th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Hi,

It is probably not the author you mean, but Julia Quinn used to post that sort of thing.

Maura

Charlotte