PDA

View Full Version : I am here, Wheee.

sjwilling
March 8th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Just wanted to thank all you guys for posting here and to let you know I do read the posts.

I'm not responding as fast as I should but I have a good reson for that... I've been writing!

Yes! Writing!

I've written almost 14k words in the last two weeks. Doesn't sound like much I know, but for me that is pretty phenomenal.

If I carry on like this Dante I will be finished in roughly ten days and I'll be looking for Beta. Yea!

It feels good to actually be writing again.

S.J.

CharmedGirl
March 8th, 2009, 03:25 PM
It's good to hear you're writing again SJ.

hollie
March 8th, 2009, 05:18 PM
what have you been writing sweetie? i'm glad your happy again :lovepounce:

Dani
March 9th, 2009, 08:09 PM
That's great S.J.! I'm so proud of you. :huepfen017:

sjwilling
March 11th, 2009, 09:08 PM
what have you been writing sweetie? i'm glad your happy again :lovepounce:

Working on Dante I, the follow up to Poseidon VII.

got to 58k words today needs to be between 60 to 70k so it's almost done. Wheee....!

:jump:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
March 12th, 2009, 01:12 AM

got to 58k words today needs to be between 60 to 70k so it's almost done. Wheee....!

S.J.

Wow. That's great SJ. Congratulations.

tree220
March 12th, 2009, 01:17 PM

S.J.

hey who told you could quit writing for the day? get back to typing mister! smilies/1poke.gif:typing:

it's a dirty job but someone has to make sure he doesn't deprive the literary world of another masterpiece.

hollie
March 12th, 2009, 04:18 PM

S.J.

i can't wait to read it i want another signed copy to go on my special these are my friend's books shelf.

sjwilling
March 13th, 2009, 02:16 AM
i can't wait to read it i want another signed copy to go on my special these are my friend's books shelf.

LOL well I'll make sure you get a copy. Probably won't be for a while though. Even if it sells it normally takes a year or so before they get it in print.

:sleep1:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
March 13th, 2009, 04:19 AM
LOL well I'll make sure you get a copy. Probably won't be for a while though. Even if it sells it normally takes a year or so before they get it in print.

:sleep1:

S.J.

Then we'll be waiting a while for our copy, won't we! :whistling:

I loved Poseidon VII.

sjwilling
March 17th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Then we'll be waiting a while for our copy, won't we! :whistling:

I loved Poseidon VII.

I'll make sure you get one. I need my loyal readers :notworthy:

:whoohoo:

S.J.