PDA

View Full Version : Run and Hide!!!!!

tree220
March 22nd, 2009, 06:25 PM
SJ's managed to pull a switcheroo and has got Mildred back!!!

Watch out Hollie, that's not Mildred in your shed, it's Henry!!!!!

:sofa:

CharmedGirl
March 22nd, 2009, 06:28 PM

Make sure all the males in your family are safe Hollie.

tree220
March 22nd, 2009, 06:53 PM
I'm sorry everyone. Apparently he was off yesterday and I didn't bother to look at the schedule and just assumed he was working when he asked me to take him to work. I wondered why he was taking a suitcase with him but he said he couldn't find his messenger bag and needed to take his writing notes. He took advantage of the fact that there was an NCIS marathon on and knew I would be in such a hurry to get back that I wouldn't check.

And, alas, it appears he's added security and I can't get close to Mildred to kidnap her.

CharmedGirl
March 22nd, 2009, 07:01 PM
What sort of security? Maybe we could trick them. LOL

tree220
March 22nd, 2009, 07:02 PM

You need mirrors. Lots and lots of mirrors to distract him! And then when you can safely grab him I suggest that you weigh him down with some cement blocks and toss him in the pond. Unlike Mildred I don't think he has and redeemable qualities.

tree220
March 22nd, 2009, 07:13 PM
What sort of security? Maybe we could trick them. LOL

Alas it appears he's been paying attention when I watch NCIS and has got himself one of those eyeball scanning security locks.

sjwilling
March 23rd, 2009, 12:40 AM

Uhm, just make sure they're all well insured. And don't eat sausages.

Mwahahahaha!

:swoon:

Alas it appears he's been paying attention when I watch NCIS and has got himself one of those eyeball scanning security locks.

Well it scans a ball... yes...

:roflmao:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
March 23rd, 2009, 01:28 AM
Well it scans a ball... yes...

Don't you mean it scans for balls and not just one in particular. Laugh it Up fuzball

hollie
March 23rd, 2009, 06:37 PM

it's ok he likes all the bling that Mildred left behind and i don't think it will be long before she finds her way home she will soon miss her boyfriend he lives in the garage next door and they play at the ponds together

tree220
March 27th, 2009, 09:56 PM
it's ok he likes all the bling that Mildred left behind and i don't think it will be long before she finds her way home she will soon miss her boyfriend he lives in the garage next door and they play at the ponds together

but SJ has brainwashed Mildred and convinced her that you introduced Henry to her boyfriend and now they're a couple

CharmedGirl
March 28th, 2009, 03:34 PM
but SJ has brainwashed Mildred and convinced her that you introduced Henry to her boyfriend and now they're a couple

:omg_2: Does that mean that Henry is in trouble now and Mildred is going to exact revenge?

hollie
March 28th, 2009, 04:06 PM
don't worry when she gets here she can take her anger out on the old sheds (i want new ones) then she and henry can shareLaugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
March 29th, 2009, 03:51 AM
I'm not sure Mildred would want to share her man with Henry.

hollie
March 30th, 2009, 04:36 PM
she just needs to be told Frank and Jeff are building a new shed in Franks garden she will come home

Dani
March 30th, 2009, 05:01 PM
OMG! This is better than a soap opera. Laugh it Up fuzball

sjwilling
April 1st, 2009, 12:01 PM
Don't you mean it scans for balls and not just one in particular. Laugh it Up fuzball

Well, I was kinda leaving it up to the reader's imagination.

:swoon:

Mwahahaha! Mildred is mine forever....
:biggrin:

:omg_2: Does that mean that Henry is in trouble now and Mildred is going to exact revenge?

Well, she'd let Henry live a little longer if he could provide proof of compliance, several gallons of fuel and a year's supply of sausages.

Wait, make that three years supply.
:eek:

she just needs to be told Frank and Jeff are building a new shed in Franks garden she will come home

Why would she need a shed in Frank's garden when she has this nice handburger factory in the forest! :whistling:

OMG! This is better than a soap opera. Laugh it Up fuzball

It's kinda fun. Mildred, Henry and I love to torment, Uhm entertain--gotta kinda feel sorry for Tree having to deal with it all.

:lol:

S.J.

Dani
April 1st, 2009, 02:39 PM
It's kinda fun. Mildred, Henry and I love to torment, Uhm entertain--gotta kinda feel sorry for Tree having to deal with it all.

:lol:

S.J.
I'll send Tree a big box of chocolates to help her cope with it all. :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
April 1st, 2009, 04:26 PM

Make it lots of boxes of chocolates Dani.

sjwilling
April 10th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Make it lots of boxes of chocolates Dani.

Well it's Easter and there's this huge chocolate bunny that is begging for a home.

Hmmmm, wonder if I can put the poor thing out of its misery.

Don't forget you have to whack it on it's head twice before you can nibble on it.

:winkiss:

S.J.