PDA

View Full Version : New Rekindling the Spark Review

Nicole Gestalt
March 23rd, 2009, 12:34 PM
I was sent this link today of the newest review for Rekindling the Spark.

The full review is here: http://manicreaders.com/index.cfm?disp=reviews&bookid=2179

MR Review
Rekindling The Spark
by Nicole Gestalt

Angela was a beautiful woman who had everything, the nice house, and the wonderful husband but there was just something wrong. She no longer felt alluring or desirable to her husband Matthew. Matthew has always been a dedicated and faithful husband and can't understand why Angela feels she is overweight and undesirable these days. When a breathtaking opportunity presents itself in the form of a captivating gardener, Richard, just how far is married Angela willing to go when she realizes that the way she felt about herself turns out to be nothing how she really is? The answer just may not be what you expect.

Angela was a character that a lot of woman can relate to. Feeling like the spark has gone from a marriage is one of the most common dilemmas that couples go through. Matthew was a devoted husband and I was amazed at how much he put his wife on a pedestal. When confronted by a gardener that has a body to die for and the ability to make her feel desirable once again, she finds she must make a decision. The lengths that Matthew goes to, to try to make his wife understand how attractive she really is surprised me. Be sure to look for an added twist in Rekindling the Spark. It changed the whole meaning of the story. Rekindling the Spark was a short read about a common problem with a very unconventional solution. I enjoyed being a part of Angela and Matthew's lives and witnessing the spark coming back into their relationship. Rekindling the Spark is a must read for those who may be going through a similar situation or just feel like sitting down for a quick read. Ms. Gestalt did a great job with this book and I would love to read more of her future work.