PDA

View Full Version : The character dictionary is complete!

ChristieSilvers
March 28th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Hi all! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the beginnings of Spring. It's done nothig but rain, and rain, and rain around here lately. Think that'll mean early flowers even though it's not April yet?? :biggrin:

Anywy, I wanted to pop by and let everyone know that I finally, yes FINALLY, finished the character dictionary on my website for the Alex & Fiona series. It's been many months in the making and has been pushed aside time after time for other projects, but here it is!

http://www.christiesilvers.com/characterdictionary.htm

Stop by and check it out if you get the chance. :wub:

Oh, and before I forget, I also have a new Yahoo group called Vampires, Werewolves, & Lust... Oh My! (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vampswereslust/) Check it out if you're interested. :)

How is everyone doing these days? I've missed our competition postings. :tt2:

CharmedGirl
March 29th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Cool Christie. I'll go check out the character dictionary.

hollie
March 30th, 2009, 03:16 PM
i joined your group

how are you it seems like ages since we last chated

ChristieSilvers
March 30th, 2009, 03:30 PM
I just approved your membership. :-)

I'm doing well. Always busy it seems. The kids will be out of school next week for Spring Break, so I'll be even more busy.

I've been having issues with an online stalker. It's more f an annoyance than anything else. It's not my first stalker, and probably won't be my last, but annoying nonetheless.

Just going day to day as best I can.

Ooohhh, the hubby is having a vasectomy April 23rd. And I'm probably more excited about it than I should be. LOL! But I really am thrilled to pieces about it. We don't want more kids and I've been asking him to do this for years. He finally gave in when his buddy did it and didn't die! LMAO! Woohoo for worry-free sex anytime (after he's deemed "clear" of course).

That's about the gist of it. Nothing exceptional, just busy. :-)

hollie
March 30th, 2009, 03:47 PM
aww my brother had that done my mum said he was in a lot of pain afterwards but don't tell your hubby

ChristieSilvers
March 30th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Nah, over here the guys are fine in about two days. The urologist we're using said just to stay off his feet for the first day and then he'd be a bit sore for 2-3 days after that. Tim will be off work for four day when it's done, so he'll be fine.

The give a valium and a local when it's done, so he shouldn't feel anything and should be quite peaceful during it. LOL!

Besides, it's easier than pregnancy and childbirth. LOL!

hollie
March 30th, 2009, 04:05 PM
i was steralised when i had my youngest it was the best thing i've done for years

ChristieSilvers
March 30th, 2009, 04:25 PM
We're both excited about it. It's kind of like the end of one phase of our lives so that we can happily enter the next phase. I've always enjoyed change. :-)

hollie
March 30th, 2009, 04:45 PM
i hope it works for you it did for us that peace of mind makes a big difference

ChristieSilvers
March 30th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Thanks sweetie. What really sucks though is that we have to wait 12 wks before finding out if he's all clear. Ugh! 3 months! Sheesh! LOL. I told him I might just have him tested at 8wks instead and see what happens. LOL!

hollie
March 30th, 2009, 04:58 PM
i didn't have that problem i was safe straight away but i'd just had a baby 9 weeks early so sex wasn't high on my list of things to do Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
March 30th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Congrats on finishing your dictionary Christie! :huepfen017:

Good luck with the hubby's vasectomy. I hope that everything works out with minimal pain and that he heals quickly (for your sake). Laugh it Up fuzball

ChristieSilvers
March 30th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Heck yeah, I hope he heals fast too! Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
March 30th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Hey, if I can hold out for 13 years, you can hold out for 3 months.

ChristieSilvers
March 30th, 2009, 05:56 PM
At least I'll still get to have my way with him after the first week. LOL