PDA

View Full Version : Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

sjwilling
March 30th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Okay, wow, is it really true!

One more sex scene and Dante I is finished in first draft form

Wheeeeeee!

Now all I need is a little inspiration for my first zero g sex.

Hey Tree! Wanna go sky diving.....

:eek:

K. Back to the keyboard!

S.J.

hollie
March 30th, 2009, 03:02 PM
i'm not sure what i can say to that :peepwall:

Dani
March 30th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Well, congrats on being almost finished with the first draft Of Dante I.

I'm not sure I want to know how you dealt with the research for zero g sex.

CharmedGirl
March 30th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Congrats on nearly completing the draft of your book SJ. That's great news.

Catherine Bybee
March 31st, 2009, 04:00 PM
LOL... poor Tree.

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
March 31st, 2009, 07:07 PM
WOOHOO!!! Congratulations! Are we gonna throw a coffee party when the book is finished in its entirety? LOL! :eat: I am ready to devour! LOL!

Dani
March 31st, 2009, 08:32 PM
I'm sure S.J. will think of something! He never needs an excuse to party. Read some of his other thread and you'll see that he's a riot! Laugh it Up fuzball

Kim Smith
March 31st, 2009, 08:37 PM
Finishing is always the best part of writing. Congrats!

tree220
April 1st, 2009, 10:59 AM

his research was not what he was expecting - I hung him in the doorway with a pair of ankle boots and taught the cats to push him. Bubble and Squeak are having great fun running through the door pushing daddy although SJ didn't enjoy when they learned they could climb up for a ride.

I told him that I'd let him down when he said he had enough inspiration to write the scene but so far I haven't believed him. He might be ready but hearing him beg and plead is fun and the cats are having so much fun playing with him.

tree220
April 1st, 2009, 11:02 AM
LOL... poor Tree.

I know, it's tough being a writers wife but I promised to help him anyway I can.

Hmmm, I think I'll sprinkle some catnip on him. The cats should enjoy that . . .

sjwilling
April 1st, 2009, 12:09 PM
i'm not sure what i can say to that :peepwall:

Normally "OMG! OMG! Aaaaaarghhh!"
:roflmao:

Well, apparently a certain hard part of the male anatomy shrinks in zero-g

:eek: (yep they have scientific evidence to prove it)

Congrats on nearly completing the draft of your book SJ. That's great news.

Thanks Bec! Whew this last sex scene is proving hard though, Erhm, I mean difficult to write. :winkiss:

LOL... poor Tree.

Ah, how wonderful to have a wife who's willing to assist in research. (looking at the freshly delivered divorce papers...)

WOOHOO!!! Congratulations! Are we gonna throw a coffee party when the book is finished in its entirety? LOL! :eat: I am ready to devour! LOL!

Hey, I'll bring the champers and strawberries. :whoohoo:

I'm sure S.J. will think of something! He never needs an excuse to party. Read some of his other thread and you'll see that he's a riot! Laugh it Up fuzball

Hey, look some guy in a bar told me that wearing a bra on my head made me look really sexy, how did I know he was making it up...
:swoon:

Finishing is always the best part of writing. Congrats!

Thanks Kim. Phew, only 500 more words to go, (i think) :lol:

his research was not what he was expecting - I hung him in the doorway with a pair of ankle boots and taught the cats to push him. Bubble and Squeak are having great fun running through the door pushing daddy although SJ didn't enjoy when they learned they could climb up for a ride.

I told him that I'd let him down when he said he had enough inspiration to write the scene but so far I haven't believed him. He might be ready but hearing him beg and plead is fun and the cats are having so much fun playing with him.

She offered me a little pussy *sigh* I shoulda known.:roflmao:

I know, it's tough being a writers wife but I promised to help him anyway I can.

Hmmm, I think I'll sprinkle some catnip on him. The cats should enjoy that . . .

Just uh, uhm, not on there Nooooooooooo!

:arghhhh:

S.J.

tree220
April 1st, 2009, 01:23 PM
well at first I was afraid he'd convinced someone to let him down but apparently he managed to talk the dog into to bringing him his computer. Maybe being upside down will give him the inspiration he needs to write his final sex scene. :typing:

Dani
April 1st, 2009, 02:20 PM
Considering that he's a nut, I'm not surprised that being upside down has helped him.

hollie
April 1st, 2009, 02:27 PM
upside down sounds like fun

sjwilling
April 10th, 2009, 08:54 AM
well at first I was afraid he'd convinced someone to let him down but apparently he managed to talk the dog into to bringing him his computer. Maybe being upside down will give him the inspiration he needs to write his final sex scene. :typing:

The odd thing is there is no upside down with zero-g sex, and aparrently you can spin, twist turn and all sorts of things without feeling dizzy or sick or anything because your body isn't able to tell that its spinning etc. Makes for lots of interesting positions, IF you can keep yourselves from bouncing apart and floating away from each other at the critical moments :lol:.

Considering that he's a nut, I'm not surprised that being upside down has helped him.

Hey I'll try anything once. Well, except for dill pickles...

:swoon:

upside down sounds like fun

Imagine a sex scene where no one is on top. :biggrin:

S.J.