PDA

View Full Version : Shew..no new ones in here!

RedPixy
April 8th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Hope I'm in the right place for this post...
Currently reading Turbulent Sea by Christine Feehan-really good read so far. I thought that'd it be one of those series that you have to read one first, then two-but nope. smilies/bounce.gif Thank God. I usually wait until I have all the books before I start a series but I just didn't have any thing else to read so I just started this one. (I know you know what I'm talking about, when your scouring your house/library for books you haven't read, tearing everything apart going through those old boxes). Wha?!? Laugh it Up fuzball

Have any of you read these books? Tell me which you like best...no spoils though. ;)

CharmedGirl
April 9th, 2009, 12:03 AM
They are better if you read them from the beginning so you get to know the sisters.

I loved Turbulent Sea. Joley and Ilya are both great characters but how they met is even better. I think they met in book 3 - Oceans of Fire.

hollie
April 9th, 2009, 05:39 AM
I haven't read then but they are on my 'one day i will save up and buy the whole set' list

RedPixy
April 9th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Christine does a good job of giving background on some sisters...so I have an idea of what happened, but it's not like JR Ward's series or Kim Harrisons series where you HAVE to read from the beginning books or your lost.

**edit**
My library doesn't have all the books...so I'm just going from the earliest...my library sucks.
**edit edit**
Just realized a couple days ago that this book is the last...grrr