PDA

View Full Version : Chewing the Chocolate Bunny.

sjwilling
April 10th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Hey all!

Having just managed to get my newsletter up and running again, just in time for Easter, I've including a cute little bunny poll where you can all get a chance to win a $10 GC.

So, come along and take a peek at The Willing Courier (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thewillingcourier/) and vote and who knows maybe you'll win?

Check it out here...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thewillingcourier/

Not to mention there's a free story in installments for all newsletter recipients. Read all about Christy and Captain Richard as they find love, lust, war and the Nchibu on Terras IV. Now on it's fifth update.

:whoohoo:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
April 10th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Cool SJ. I'll have to go and check it out.

CharmedGirl
April 10th, 2009, 03:31 PM
I went and voted. I love the answers you can choose from SJ. They are all so funny.

sjwilling
April 12th, 2009, 12:14 PM
I went and voted. I love the answers you can choose from SJ. They are all so funny.

Thanks Bec. Tree helped me a lot with the questions... I think she has a chocolate bunny fixation.

:eek:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
April 12th, 2009, 04:13 PM
I got lots of chocolate yesterday.

Dani
April 12th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Always start at the ears people! It's the best way to eat the chocolate bunny! :hissyfit:

Well, that's the way I've always started mine and usually I do it without thinking. In fact I just started my chocolate bunny and guess what went first... the ears! Laugh it Up fuzball

tree220
April 13th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Thanks Bec. Tree helped me a lot with the questions... I think she has a chocolate bunny fixation.

S.J.

I do not have a chocolate bunny fixation, I'm a chocolate connoisseur.

tree220
April 13th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Poor SJ didn't get a chocolate bunny for Easter, my mother got him a chocolate rooster instead.

Dani
April 14th, 2009, 02:25 PM

I'm afraid to know what went first on it.

:wideeyed:

sjwilling
May 14th, 2009, 11:39 PM

I'm afraid to know what went first on it.

:wideeyed:

the co....
...oxcomb of course.

:roflmao:

sjwilling
May 14th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Even if it is delayed by a few days.

*ahem*

Anyway I'll post the full details later but it seems we like our chocolate bunnies to be deaf when we eat them.

I mean that we mostly like to eat the ears first. Though some kind souls are actually nice enough to kill them before chomping by whacking their heads against a table or wall.

Anyway the winner of the $10 GC is ...

Sneakybea!

Yay!

Commisserations to the follow-ups and try against next month. In the June issue of *sounds drums and music* The Willing Courier.

Thank you, thank you. *Exhuent bowing...*