PDA

View Full Version : A twittering we will go.

sjwilling
April 13th, 2009, 09:25 PM
Hey guys, gals and everyone in between.

Have no idea what I'm doing but following a mega arm twist attack from some online onliners they forced me to open a Twitter account here....

http://twitter.com/sjwilling

so, hey, if you think you can bear to follow my internet mundaness and super eclectic humor then come follow.

Of course if you want me to follow you on Twitter too, well all ya has to do is ask.

:biggrin:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
April 14th, 2009, 12:04 AM
I already have way too many sites I need to keep up with--myspace and facebook that I don't think I'll have time for Twitter but I will check out your twitter page SJ.

Catherine Bybee
April 14th, 2009, 12:42 AM
I tweet.. but have no flippin' clue as to what this is all about.

sjwilling
May 14th, 2009, 11:16 PM
I tweet.. but have no flippin' clue as to what this is all about.

I'd leave it up to the birds but from what I've seen you just say anything you want as often as you want and see if anyone answers you LOL

S.J.

tree220
May 15th, 2009, 12:47 AM
I already have way too many sites I need to keep up with--myspace and facebook that I don't think I'll have time for Twitter but I will check out your twitter page SJ.

oooh you're on facebook, what name are you on as?

hollie
May 15th, 2009, 06:15 AM
i've never looked at twitter will have to go investigate but if it's like myspace and facebook i'll soon get bored and forget to do it

sjwilling
May 15th, 2009, 11:15 AM
i've never looked at twitter will have to go investigate but if it's like myspace and facebook i'll soon get bored and forget to do it

It's most similar to facebook but from what I've seen has much less entertainment value and is more restrictive. I joined because one of my readers asked me to.

S.J.

hollie
May 15th, 2009, 11:30 AM
It's most similar to facebook but from what I've seen has much less entertainment value and is more restrictive. I joined because one of my readers asked me to.

S.J.

I have to ask this ............ so whats the point?

sjwilling
May 15th, 2009, 12:28 PM
I have to ask this ............ so whats the point?

It's something that works well on cell phones, so it's a lot like texting a whole bunch of people at once and some folks like to get that kinda of information. I hear that they share like url's and stuff, follow tweeters like Obama (he has over a million followers), Brittany (almost a million) etc.

So I don't know really I guess it depends how much you like knowing about other people and what they're doing and how much you like to share about yourself.

Like I say I'm still trying to work the whole thing out.

S.J.