PDA

View Full Version : mothers day favor....the promise, a promise something promise..

takentofrezno
April 15th, 2009, 03:09 PM
SO its probably ridiculously short notice, but ive been trying to find a book my mom read, she loved it and i want to get it for her for mothers day. she can not remeber te name. shce as told me its abocut a young couple who are madly in love, she is an artisit and has painted a little boy in a tree, ten paints over it, saying it will be their secret. ten tey get in this horrible crash and are told by her parents, (i think) that the other is dead. they go on about their lives, always loving their dead counter part, until he walks into an art gallery years later, and sees her painting (i think he had ameasia when he left the hospital.) and her remebers the shoelaces you could jut barley see and every one lives happy ever after..... lol thats all i know if any one as any ideas and suggesgetions or whatever it would me muc appreciated......

sorry for typo this laptop thing takes some getting used to

Dani
April 15th, 2009, 07:15 PM
I've never heard of it, but I'll keep a look out for it and ask around. There's a used bookstore that's near me, so I can ask the owner to see if she knows of it or read it.

Karenne
April 16th, 2009, 10:08 AM
sounds wonderful. Sorry I don't recognize it at all. It sounds like a Harlequin Book though..just my opinion

Reviewer Danielle
April 16th, 2009, 10:39 AM
SO its probably ridiculously short notice, but ive been trying to find a book my mom read, she loved it and i want to get it for her for mothers day. she can not remeber te name. shce as told me its abocut a young couple who are madly in love, she is an artisit and has painted a little boy in a tree, ten paints over it, saying it will be their secret. ten tey get in this horrible crash and are told by her parents, (i think) that the other is dead. they go on about their lives, always loving their dead counter part, until he walks into an art gallery years later, and sees her painting (i think he had ameasia when he left the hospital.) and her remebers the shoelaces you could jut barley see and every one lives happy ever after..... lol thats all i know if any one as any ideas and suggesgetions or whatever it would me muc appreciated......

sorry for typo this laptop thing takes some getting used to

Do you know what he did? You say she is an artist. Do you know why parents' say each other dead? Do you know if this is contemporary or during a different era (assuming has cars unless it is a carriage crash) Anything else you can add?

takentofrezno
April 17th, 2009, 12:09 PM
i cant realy remeber much else, i know the parents where against it the whole time. And i think it was set in relativly modern times. my moms coming to town so ill do some diggin
thanks for the help guys

MonikaM
December 4th, 2009, 04:04 AM
Even I cannot recognize it must be something like a Harlequin Book. Still my search is on..