PDA

View Full Version : Greetings everyone

Linda L Lattimer
March 24th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Linda and I would love to get to know all my readers. I have a website that I would like to share with everyone, so why not stop over and take a peak? I love hearing from my readers.

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/OurAuthors/LindaLLattimer/Home.html

And I must say that Coffee Time did an excellent job in creating my website!

If you’re looking for contemporary romance then you will enjoy my book: Ready, Willing and…Abel at www.avalonbooks.com

If you like inspirational romance then why not read my short story, Crystal Can Break in the anthology: Brides and Bouquets with By Grace Publishing…visit www.bygacepublishing.com where you will find exceptional stories.

For all the mystery lovers, Skeletons Too Close To Home is a good choice…you can grab a copy at www.wings-press.com

And for a good family story for everyone, Journeys From A Boy to A Man at www.whiskeycreekpress.com has garnered great reviews.

In September, I have a contemporary release with Wings about an older woman finding love with a younger man. The book is titled A Man For Mom

Here is a short synopsis:
Lizbeth holds onto past memories that still haunt her concerning her dead husband. Now ten years later she marries a man younger than her, still having doubts if she should even go through with the marriage. The ghost of John still haunts her on occasions. She would do anything to rid herself of all these images. She keeps a journal since all the torment started when she met and married John, hoping that it would end her heartache. When she marries Mark, and he discovers her secret journal, he has to know what is really troubling his new bride. After she finds out that her journal has been taken and read, will she still have a happy marriage with Mark or will betrayal once again push her further away from any men? Does Mark really want to help or hurt the situation?

In October I have a mystery release with Wings:

Trio of Discontent - October 2006 - The hills of Nevada prove dangerous for Monique and Colby when a former friend stops at nothing to seek revenge. But will Vincent’s plan succeed?

And in January, my daughter, Suzanne and I have one together, another mystery
One Lane Bridge – January 2007 - When a New York couple transfers to Utah, neither expects one is carrying a secret and a psychopathic killer is on their trail.

:) 8) :o ::) :-*

jennzilla
March 26th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Wow, Linda! I love that you write alot of genres. Is that hard to do?
Do you do them all under the same name? And if so, does it confuse your readers? I'm a new author, and have a contemporary romance coming out. I also have a paranormal romance coming out. So, these are questions you look like you can answer. Thanks so much!

loridbingley
March 27th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Hi, Linda!!

Tell us about your recent release(s)!! You're a busy woman, I know, but give us a sample or two.........!

Take care!

Lori

Linda L Lattimer
March 27th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Hi Jenn
So glad you stopped by. One editor once told me I was very prolific. Different things come to me and I just start writing. For some reason I have yet to find it hard. One day it may hit me and say I can’t do that.

I even have some horror and science fiction in my files but as of yet have not sent them off for publication. And yes I always use my same name on all my books. The last person that reviewed my last book said she was impressed that I could write different genres, it made me feel good inside. I also have written a paranormal but haven’t submitted yet. I think in all my years all the stories I have written and saved on disks whether short, novella, or novels, run around 40 or more. I just need to edit and start submitting, but I need a clone and more time.

I will be sure to look for your paranormal. Have a good day, Jenn
;) :o

Linda L Lattimer
March 27th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Hi Lori

So good you stopped by. My latest release is at Whiskey Creek Press, www.whiskeycreekpress.com and it is Journeys From a Boy to a Man that has received some nice reviews of late. It along with Skeletons Too Close To Home has been on the market, as my latest ones, and Skeletons is with Wings at www.wings-press.com The artist for Journeys put different photos on the cover where the man is traveling in his life and meeting different people that someone have touched him, as he thinks back on his time growing up. My girls wanted their dad’s pic put on the front cover when he first went in the military. They thought it would be nice to remember him by. The two little children on the left on his pic, is his baby sister and one of his brothers. The last time he saw his baby sister, she was only three then tragedy hit and they had to be separated. The stories in the book are some that Bob told us while he was living and I took them and created another character and family. If you go to my website you will find a few surprises on my page…thanks to some wonderful person at Coffee Time.
Skeletons hit me after my dad had to transfer to Ft. Benning and we lived in a little town and you know how rumors begin in those little towns, so I devised my own little one…it is a mystery.

Take care, Lori, and best to you and your writing.
:-* ;) :D

Linda L Lattimer
April 2nd, 2006, 02:00 PM
Hello everyone, hope those who have daylight saving time in their zones, are adjusting, it normally takes my body a week to get used to all this again...

I got word that my story, The Last Journey with By Grace Publishing, has a release date of November 2006. It is about a widow who takes a journey with her husband's ashes and the children fear their mom plans to throw their dad's ashes over the Grand Canyon, but Karen Walker only wishes to take her beloved, late husband, Jason on one last incredible journey to say goodbye, or does she and can she? Her excursion to Arizona and Utah promises much more.

I can hardly wait!!!
;) :) :o ::) :-*

Karenne
April 19th, 2006, 08:11 AM
(waves to Linda)

Hey, I heard a rumor that you were writing a book with your daughter? Are you really? What is it? When is it coming out?

How was it to work with your daughter? I have a daughter (11 going on 50) and shudders...I dont' think I could have done it!

Linda L Lattimer
April 29th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Hi Karenne

Yes my daughter and I have written a mystery together. She started it as a 70 page play and I developed it into a 400 page novel, of course that was before edits that should be arriving by the end of the summer for me to go over. One Lane Bridge will come out in January 2007 and is filled with suspense, intrigue, a few lies here and there. My daughters always have felt like they were much older than their years, too. I got married at 16 and had my first child at 17 and then two years later then five years later with the last one, but for some reason we all grew up together. I encouraged them to finish school first then marry, not the other way around like me, of course the youngest didn't listen, she was 17. They are all happily married with little children and headaches of their own.

And funny thing all three of my girls love to write. The youngest has done a mystery that she wants me to try to send off. I entered it one year in the Delacorte contest and we got a letter back saying that even though it wasn't accepted that it was read twice and of the ones they had considered keeping, it had fallen in the 1-5 category it being the 4th they had thought about keeping. She still has that letter. I need to add some more length tho because it is like a novella type.

Then my oldest daughter loves to write, too, she has written one as well, and I thought of putting it all in an anthology with hers and some others and send off but so much is filled on my plate right now. Also the growing intensity of pain in my back is not allowing me much time on the computer like I would like to anymore. Well enough of that for now.

Look for some more writings from me soon

I just heard my new one Cheyenne and Her Prince Charming might be out the end of May, of this year, I was shocked.

Take care, Linda L

Karenne
June 10th, 2006, 12:44 PM
That is wonderful! I saw the cover for Cheyenne and her Prince! Very nice. I also so on your web site that you have an anthology out called "Hate" What is that about?

Linda L Lattimer
June 10th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Hello Karenne so glad you stopped by. My short story in Hate is with some other Whiskey Creek Press author and the one I composed is about two couples who go on a camping trip. On their little jaunt they meet up with a delicious lone camper who is out fishing. Of course one of the couples is not really happy with each other and the lone camper seems to play a nice little role in the storyline. Two men, Two women and a Camper has a little twist to the package and comes out in August with Whiskey Creek Press.

I have another story in their Fear Anthology and two in their Hope Anthology
and thanks Karenne for asking
Hugs Linda
:) ;) :D ;D :-*

Linda L Lattimer
June 15th, 2006, 08:34 AM
Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone, am busy doing edits for a book that is coming out in Sept. They have moved it from Nov to Sept, so busy here. The Last Journey is about a widow, who after five years, keeps her promise to her dead husband by carrying his ashes out west once more for a vacation. Her children think she might need to see a shrink but Karen Walker is determined to keep this last promise. But after a slight incident on the interstated pairs her with another, she feels her dead husband is trying to tell her not to be afraid to love again. Hmmm, wonder what will happen?

Karenne
June 19th, 2006, 03:46 PM
awww...that sounds sweet!

Linda L Lattimer
June 20th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Hi Guys,

just a reminder, this week June 19th - 23rd, By Grace Loop is holding an editors pick of Brides and Bouquets 2005 anthology and the new Brides and Bouquets Anthology 2006, so come on over and share some fun learning about these great stories.
;)

Karenne
June 21st, 2006, 11:39 AM
(scratches head) what does that mean Linda? If I should know....(hangs head) I don't!

Linda L Lattimer
June 22nd, 2006, 05:33 PM
Sorry Karenne on the by grace site. www.bygracepublishing.com site this week the Brides and Bouquets Anthology from 2005 is the editors pick and the authors of that book are having their day to list an excerpt and tell something about themselves. The Brides and Bouquets Anthology for 2006 is also sharing some information for their book this year. I will try to find the yahoo loop and put it on this for everyone.

::)

Linda L Lattimer
June 22nd, 2006, 05:39 PM
Sorry Karenne on the by grace site. www.bygracepublishing.com site this week the Brides and Bouquets Anthology from 2005 is the editors pick and the authors of that book are having their day to list an excerpt and tell something about themselves. The Brides and Bouquets Anthology for 2006 is also sharing some information for their book this year. I will try to find the yahoo loop and put it on this for everyone.

bgpreadersloop@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: bgpreadersloop-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

I am very sorry for the mix-up
:-[ ::)

Linda L Lattimer
June 28th, 2006, 09:13 AM
Hello everyone

I wanted to share a new addition to my website. Karenne did an excellent job in creating a beautiful page.

I have some new releases coming out soon...so take a look and enjoy.

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/OurAuthors/LindaLLattimer/MySoulmateBob.html

Linda L Lattimer
July 3rd, 2006, 12:32 PM
Just stopping in to say hello, I have been so busy with editing of my next two books.
Trio of Discontent is a mystery and comes out next month, August, WOOHOO
then in September The Last Journey comes out in September...so I have been quite busy with making sure they are ready to go into the galleys then the printing process.

You must go and look at my updated website. Coffee Time has been so great to me! And I appreciate all their hard work and Karenne at Coffee Time knows how to really go all out for your site.

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/OurAuthors/LindaLLattimer/MySoulmateBob.html - I love what she did to this page

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/OurAuthors/LindaLLattimer/Home.html

Linda L Lattimer
July 6th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Hello everyone,
Tomorrow some of the Whiskey Creek Press authors will be at Love Romances discussing their upcoming release from the Hate Anthology, so why not stop on over and ask a question or just see what is happening? We would love to see you there.
Two Men, Two Women and One Camper, my short story in the Hate Anthology coming out in August. Here are the links to get you there. 8) ;)
LOVE Romances Ebook Cafe:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LoveRomancesCafe/

To subscribe:

LoveRomancesCafe-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Linda L Lattimer
July 20th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Wanted to share about another contract. Return of the Unwelcomed will be in the Out of The Darkness Anthology with By Grace, my daughter, Suzanne had it in a screenplay then I took it and rewrote into a short story and now we are going to be part of the anthology, for Halloween with By Grace...will let you know more later, we just signed the contract :o :-*

Linda L Lattimer
July 29th, 2006, 06:12 PM
I posted this already on the other part of my board, sorry about that, about the story with my daughter, guess I was just so excited about the contract.

I did want to mention that if you have not checked out Tree Press yet, please drop over and give them a search. They have some great authors and some great books that are soon to be released, not to mention those already out to be bought and read. The link is www.treepress.net
;D

Eden Rivers
June 8th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Hi Linda,
I was just checking out your forum, and you've got some great stuff here. I'll have to wander over more often!

Linda L Lattimer
September 11th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Hello Eden

I have been so busy with things, haven't had much time to check in here and post again, sorry about that

my latest e-book comes out September 15th with Lyrical Press

Cheyenne and Her Prince Charming
www.lyricalpress.com

hugs, Linda

klmc37
September 12th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Great title. Can't wait to read it.

Kimmyl

hollie
September 13th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Thats a pretty cover Linda

Linda L Lattimer
September 16th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks Kimmy and Hollie

and it is on sale at the Coffee Time Bookstore
here is the link for anyone interested

have a super great day
hugs, Linda
http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookStore/index.php?main_page=pubs_product_book_info&cPath=66&products_id=1812

maura
September 16th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Thanks Kimmy and Hollie

and it is on sale at the Coffee Time Bookstore
here is the link for anyone interested

have a super great day
hugs, Linda
http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookStore/index.php?main_page=pubs_product_book_info&cPath=66&products_id=1812

I loved it the first time I read it, good luck with this version!

Maura

Linda L Lattimer
November 14th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks Maura, I have been so busy with edits, and other things, haven't had a chance to post on the loop very much,

Family For The Holidays, will be released in December

Here is a blurb to it:

Tag Line: How can she give away her heart with family on her mind?

BLURB
The ring looked familiar, very much like one Vicky had admired before. She’d seen it only through glass, but now it was held out before her…and a man was on bended knee. Hesitation can kill the greatest of moods, and perhaps even a marriage proposal.

Josh stood, heart hanging in the balance, waiting for Vicky to accept his ring, or deny him again.

One man’s question could give them both the gift of love and family for the holidays.

and remember Cheyenne and Her Prince Charming is still out there, as well as my other books to read
hugs, Linda

Miss Mae
November 21st, 2008, 03:10 PM
Hi, I just met you on MySpace...nice to meet another country gal from Georgia! :)

MM