PDA

View Full Version : Into Pirates?

Bryn Colvin
May 8th, 2009, 01:53 PM
I'm looking for other authors who write pirates - be that historical, fantasy, pirates in space, erotica with pirates, or anything else that seems relevant! I thought it would be fun to try and have a pirates theme day, if anyone else would be up for that?

hollie
May 8th, 2009, 03:16 PM
oh wow that sounds like fun i hope you can manage to orgainsie it

astonwest
May 8th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Did someone say space pirates?
:)

Bryn Colvin
May 9th, 2009, 06:10 AM
I'm frantically trying to remember who it was told me they are writing space pirates... Lynne... but which one? All kinds of pirates though! Do you have any, perchance? Do tell!

hollie
May 9th, 2009, 06:36 AM
oh he has a goregous space pirate

astonwest
May 9th, 2009, 09:50 AM
I'm frantically trying to remember who it was told me they are writing space pirates... Lynne... but which one? All kinds of pirates though! Do you have any, perchance? Do tell!
Indeed, Aston West (the MC from my novels and various short stories) is a scoundrel of a space pirate. I'll try not to tell him that Hollie thinks he's gorgeous, though. That will just go to his head...

Bryn Colvin
May 11th, 2009, 06:24 AM
Sounds excellent! Yummy disreputable men, dubious morals... sighs...I'm going to hunt round for a few more pirate authors and then think about a date.

astonwest
May 11th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Works for me...just don't tell my wife.

Bryn Colvin
May 12th, 2009, 04:55 AM
:-) We can keep it between us!

Elaine Corvidae And Suzanne Johnson are interested too, and I shall prod Alex Morgan from LYD, I know he has a pirate story.... and I know there are others. It's going to be lots of fun I think.

Bryn Colvin
May 20th, 2009, 06:58 AM
I'm looking at the 11th June, anyone who wants in, email me NOW!
bryn(dot)colvin(at) blueyonder(dot)co(dot)uk (bryn.colvin@blueyonder.co.uk)

Bryn Colvin
May 21st, 2009, 10:53 AM
It's official, we're on! 11th June, all day, for piracy, rogues, pillaging, robbery on the high seas, stripey trousers, cursed treasure, big hats, space ships, swashbuckling and general misbehaviour! I've got some really good authors on board for this, will post a full list soon!
Arrrrr!