PDA

View Full Version : I've been working!

sjwilling
May 14th, 2009, 11:30 PM
And I mean working.

I actually have a paid for by the hour job.

Phew.

Hey it's not rocket science, it's really not that good at all but I spend my 38 hours a week doing cashier down at the local superstore and it brings in at least a little of da mulah.

And I've written over 70,000 words in the last six weeks. Yay!

Of course each plus has a down side, and the downside is I tend to write when I get home and don't get to play on the internet as much as I'd like. Hopefully that will change as I get more used to the aches, pains and wagepackets...

Not to mention all the time spend taking Grandma around the doctors and hospitals

The other good news is, or perhaps it isn't, is I'm now on facebook too. So you can find me here....

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=1670725437&ref=profile

If'n any of you guys use that thingummywotsits.

:turned:

Catch you later guys, Gotta hit the rest of the forum before the sleeping pills kick in

S.J.

hollie
May 15th, 2009, 06:12 AM
It's good to have you back SJ we missed you oh and congrats on the work :clap:

CharmedGirl
May 15th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Congrats on the 70000 words writing in the last six weeks SJ. That's great to hear.

sjwilling
May 16th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Thanks Bec.

*sigh* it's hard to write and play on these lists at the same time so I either seem to write or play but not both. I really do need eight evil octuplets to help me keep up with all this stuff.

LOL

S.J.