PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 1...

Karenne
March 21st, 2007, 04:29 PM
The night was quiet.

Almost too quiet.

Though it was after midnight, it was a Friday night, and Friday nights were usually party nights—at least for those of us who were single and not working night shift. This section of Melbourne wasn’t exactly excitement city, but it did possess a nightclub that catered to both human and nonhumans. And while it wasn’t a club I frequented often, I loved the music they played. Loved dancing along the street to it as I made my way home.

But tonight, there was no music. No laughter. Not even drunken revelry. The only sound on the whispering wind was the clatter of the train leaving the station and the rumble of traffic from the nearby freeway.

Of course, the club was a well-known haunt for pushers and their prey, and as such it was regularly raided—and closed—by the cops. Maybe it had been hit again tonight.

So why was there no movement on the street? No disgruntled partygoers heading to other clubs in other areas?

And why did the wind hold the fragrance of blood?

I hitched my bag to a more comfortable position on my shoulder, then stepped from the station’s half-lit platform and ran up the stairs leading to Sunshine Avenue. The lights close to the platform’s exit were out and the shadows closed in the minute I stepped onto the street.

Normally, darkness didn’t worry me. I am a creature of the moon and the night, after all, and well used to roaming the streets at ungodly hours. That night, though the moon rode toward fullness, its silvery light failed to pierce the thick cover of clouds. But the power of it shimmered through my veins, a heat that would only get worse in the coming nights.

Yet it wasn’t the closeness of the full moon that had me jumpy. Nor was it the lack of life coming from the normally raucous club. It was something else, something I couldn’t quite put a finger on. The night felt wrong, and I had no idea why.

But it was something I couldn’t ignore.

I turned away from the street that led to the apartment I shared with my twin brother and headed for the nightclub. Maybe I was imagining the scent of blood, or the wrongness in the night. Maybe the club’s silence had nothing to do with either sensation. But one thing was certain—I had to find out. It would keep me awake, otherwise.

Of course, curiosity not only killed cats, but it often took out inquisitive werewolves, too. Or, in my case, half weres. And my nose for trouble had caused me more grief over the years than I wanted to remember. Generally, my brother had been right by my side, either fighting with me or pulling me out of harm’s way. But Rhoan wasn’t home, and he couldn’t be contacted. He worked as a guardian for the Directorate of Other Races--which was a government body that sat somewhere between the cops and the military. Most humans thought the Directorate was little more than a police force specializing in capture of nonhuman criminals, and in some respects, they were right. But the Directorate, both in Australia and overseas, was also a researcher of all things nonhuman, and its guardians didn’t only capture, they had the power to be judge, jury, and executioner.

I also worked for the Directorate, but not as a guardian. I was nowhere near ruthless enough to join their ranks as anything other than a general dogsbody—though, like most of the people who worked for the Directorate in any capacity, I had certainly been tested. I was pretty damn happy to have failed--especially given that eighty percent of a guardian’s work involved assassination. I might be part wolf, but I wasn’t a killer. Rhoan was the only one in our small family unit who’d inherited those particular instincts. If I had a talent I could claim, it would be as a finder of trouble.

Which is undoubtedly what I’d find by sticking my nose where it had no right to be. But would I let the thought of trouble stop me? Not a snowflakes chance in hell.

Grinning slightly, I shoved my hands into my coat pockets, and quickened my pace. My four inch heels clacked against the concrete, and the sound seemed to echo along the silent street. A dead giveaway if there were problems ahead. I stepped onto the strip of half-dead grass that separated the road from the pavement and tried not to get the heels stuck in the dirt as I continued on.

The street curved around to the left, and the rundown houses that lined either side of the road gave way to rundown factories and warehouses. Vinnie’s nightclub sat about halfway along the street, and even from a distance, it was obvious the place was closed. The gaudy red-and-green flashing signs were off, and no patrons milled around the front of the building.

But the scent of blood and the sense of wrongness were stronger than ever.

I stopped near the trunk of a gum tree and raised my nose, tasting the slight breeze, searching for odors that might give a hint as to what was happening up ahead.

Beneath the richness of blood came three other scents—excrement, sweat, and fear. For those last two to be evident from that distance, something major had to be happening.

I bit my lip and half considered calling the Directorate. I wasn’t a fool—not totally, anyway—and whatever was happening in that club smelled big. But what would I report? That the scent of blood and shit rode the wind? That a nightclub that was usually open on a Friday night was suddenly closed? They weren’t likely to send out troops for that. I needed to get closer, see what was really happening.

But the nearer I got, the more unease turned my stomach--and the more certain I became that something was very wrong inside the club. I stopped in the shadowed doorway of a warehouse almost opposite Vinnie’s and studied the building. No lights shone inside, and no windows were broken. The metal front doors were closed, and thick grates protected the black-painted windows. The side gate was padlocked. For all intents and purposes, the building looked secure. Empty.

Yet something was inside. Something that walked quieter than a cat. Something that smelled of death. Or rather, undeath.

A vampire.

DavidsGirl841444
March 27th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Whoa loved this book all her Riley books are great.

DavidsGirl841444
March 27th, 2007, 08:59 PM
The start of it all, Quinn her brother, misha, Jack and Guatier one big happy family. I loved it rollar coaster ride of excitment. I loved the hot steamy parts, Keri is a great writer she must keep it up until the end. I am rooting for Quinn master vampire extreme.

Illyria
June 2nd, 2007, 12:12 PM
The start of it all, Quinn her brother, misha, Jack and Guatier one big happy family. I loved it rollar coaster ride of excitment. I loved the hot steamy parts, Keri is a great writer she must keep it up until the end. I am rooting for Quinn master vampire extreme.

*sigh* rooting for Quinn too. :wub:

Dani
June 10th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Okay, did anyone besides me think that Guatier was the most arrogant a__hole of a vampire? I mean he thinks he's a God and a gift to the world. And could he not take a shower once in a while? I mean poor Riley she had to smell that carcass day in and day out. And why in heck could he not go in and take care of the vamps himself? He's the gaurdian, not Riley. (I realize that we've read all the books so, we know why he did it, but still this is a discussion on it.)

Karenne
June 10th, 2007, 03:53 PM
He feels that he is superior to Riley. PLUS, he wants to watch her.

It is like he is watching and learning and messing with her mind at the same time.

Like a cat and mouse game. That is what I thought after reading the first book.:smartass:

Dani
June 10th, 2007, 04:06 PM
He feels superior to everyone. He's a pompuss windbag that truely has no spine. He's gotta watch her first before he does anything. That's a crock and a half. I think he's actually freaked out inside since he's seen what Riley can do. I mean how many vamps wouldn't be freaked that a wolf (even though she's no ordinary wolf) has caught onto them especially when they think that no one can detect them.

Karenne
June 10th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Good point...he is afraid of her. And of course we find out later..why..but this builds up to it.

That is one of the things that I really LOVE about Keri's books. They build one on another, but they still stand alone just fine.

Plus...don't forget Gautier is just a creep!:roflmao:

Dani
June 10th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Plus...don't forget Gautier is just a creep!:roflmao:

Gautier gives me the creeps! I haven't been able to stomach him since I first read about him.

Now, did anyone else besides me think that Talon was a hunk, but a big jerk and that Misha was the strong silent type that you'd just want to cuddle up with? I mean knowing what I know now, I think Talon was more of a big jerk than I thought possible and he thought the same way Gautier thinks and that Misha was more shifty than I could have imagined (I, however, still liked Misha until the very end because he really did care for Riley).

KeriArthur
June 10th, 2007, 06:53 PM
I am rooting for Quinn master vampire extreme.

:lol: do you know what rooting is in Oz? It isn't another term for cheering, that's for sure

Karenne
June 10th, 2007, 08:54 PM
clears throat...really? (blinks innocently) what does it mean Keri?

(hands popcorn to Illyria because I know this is going to be good):roflmao:

KeriArthur
June 10th, 2007, 09:04 PM
let's just say it means getting intimate....very intimate...

.:hellobaby:

Dani
June 10th, 2007, 10:35 PM
let's just say it means getting intimate....very intimate...

.:hellobaby:
I guess that's not what you expected it to be Karenne! :lol:

Karenne
June 11th, 2007, 10:09 AM
(blushing) guess not!

Serves me right for opening my big mouth!:roflmao:

christinac
June 13th, 2007, 01:55 PM
(blushing) guess not!

Serves me right for opening my big mouth!:roflmao:

wow... rooting never thought if that way! :lol:

Dani
June 13th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Rooting has two meanings that I think of when I hear it said or read it. 1.) Cheering someone on. 2.) Something a baby (human & animal) does to find it's food source (before soild foods that is).

I could see where it could be used they way Keri said, but what I'm thinking is very interesting . :devil:

KeriArthur
June 13th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Rooting has two meanings that I think of when I hear it said or read it. 1.) Cheering someone on. 2.) Something a baby (human & animal) does to find it's food source (before soild foods that is).

I could see where it could be used they way Keri said, but what I'm thinking is very interesting . :devil:

oh yeah, do tell....

words in Australia often have several different meanings. Sometimes it just depends on how the word is said.

DavidsGirl841444
June 13th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Please do tell!!!

Dani
June 14th, 2007, 07:46 PM
oh yeah, do tell....

Please do tell!!!
:nah: I don't think I could make it PG enough for this thread. Remember this is not the erotica thread. Besides Keri, you do a better job of coming up with all that stuff. That's why your the writer and I'm not. :lol: I'm embaressed to type like that (you know that I can do it, but not talk about it kinda thing) and I'd embaress myself if I was wrong.

Karenne
June 14th, 2007, 11:57 PM
You are right. (looks at Keri) you are very good at writing those scenes.

My husband thanks you (saucy wink)

christinac
June 15th, 2007, 08:56 AM
You are right. (looks at Keri) you are very good at writing those scenes.

My husband thanks you (saucy wink)

Keri IS really good at writing those scenes just like IrishWolf said I think I would feel a littel embarassed it I tried writing something like that. But I am no writer!!

Dani
June 15th, 2007, 11:57 PM
Keri, how do you write love scenes like that and not get a little embarrassed by it or feel dumb for that matter? I'd feel stupid and start thinking that others would think what I wrote as korny. Know what I mean? Have you ever felt this way before and if you did, how'd you get over it?

DavidsGirl841444
June 16th, 2007, 04:14 PM
I don't know I think it would be fun to write scenes like that. i mean picturing yourself in it like a bad girl. Having dreams like that or day dreams like that are awesome.

Dani
June 16th, 2007, 09:41 PM
I don't know I think it would be fun to write scenes like that. i mean picturing yourself in it like a bad girl. Having dreams like that or day dreams like that are awesome.
Picturing myself in a scene like that is the easy and fun (I might add) part. It's finding the right words to describe it without making it sound like it's been done before (or stupid) that's the hard part.

DavidsGirl841444
June 17th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Very true becuase you have to have the right words and the way you put it all together that makes an awesome writer like our girl Keri. There are only so many times you can say passionate love before it gets boring.

christinac
June 18th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Very true becuase you have to have the right words and the way you put it all together that makes an awesome writer like our girl Keri. There are only so many times you can say passionate love before it gets boring.

You got that right!!
:)

KeriArthur
June 19th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Keri, how do you write love scenes like that and not get a little embarrassed by it or feel dumb for that matter? I'd feel stupid and start thinking that others would think what I wrote as korny. Know what I mean? Have you ever felt this way before and if you did, how'd you get over it?

the simple answer is, practice. Trust me, the first love scene I ever wrote was truly basic. Has anyone has read dancing with the devil--my first imajinn book? Well, that was my very first love scene and it's vastly different to the stuff I'm writing now. And when I was writing it, I was thinking it was horrible, and korny, and that people were going to laugh. Not to mention the fact that whenever my husband walked into the room, I flicked to another page, because I didn't want him to see what I was writing! (total embarrassment there)

But the more you write them, the easier they become. And the less embarrassing they become :lol:

Of course, the hardest thing about writing them now is trying to find new and exciting ways to describe them. I mean, there is a limited about of words that can be used to describe the act without slipping into purple prose territory... :turned:

DavidsGirl841444
June 19th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Oh I read Dancing with Devil got it and it was awesome not korny at all. Yes the Riley books a bit better but those are close to it. True about the repeating words. But you pull it off well.

Dani
June 19th, 2007, 11:53 PM
the simple answer is, practice. Trust me, the first love scene I ever wrote was truly basic. Has anyone has read dancing with the devil--my first imajinn book? Well, that was my very first love scene and it's vastly different to the stuff I'm writing now. And when I was writing it, I was thinking it was horrible, and korny, and that people were going to laugh. Not to mention the fact that whenever my husband walked into the room, I flicked to another page, because I didn't want him to see what I was writing! (total embarrassment there)

But the more you write them, the easier they become. And the less embarrassing they become :lol:

Of course, the hardest thing about writing them now is trying to find new and exciting ways to describe them. I mean, there is a limited about of words that can be used to describe the act without slipping into purple prose territory... :turned:
Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I have always wondered about that, but until now, never knew who to ask. :lol: You do a wonderful job of writing them and you now have me interested in finding Dancing With the Devil and reading it. I'm always adding to my TBR pile!

Karenne
June 20th, 2007, 12:19 AM
ohhh..you know..Davidsgirl made me think of something. I would love to know more about some of your other works.

What do ya'll think?

Dani
June 20th, 2007, 12:34 AM
That sounds great! I'm always looking for new books to read and I'd love to have info on them from the author directly.

Karenne
June 20th, 2007, 12:49 AM
I agree! Okay, I have created a new area and posted 4 of her books to start us. I will add more tomorrow! I am a tired puppy so I am going to hit the bed and post the rest tomorrow!

The area is called "More Keri Arthur Books" You can get there by clicking here (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=271)!!

See you there!:teacher:

christinac
June 20th, 2007, 12:20 PM
I agree! Okay, I have created a new area and posted 4 of her books to start us. I will add more tomorrow! I am a tired puppy so I am going to hit the bed and post the rest tomorrow!

The area is called "More Keri Arthur Books" You can get there by clicking here (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=271)!!

See you there!:teacher:

All of Ker's books are awesome!
I have read everyone of them!
She does an awesome job with all of the books she writes!
:notworthy: :notworthy:

DavidsGirl841444
June 20th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Thnks for putting up the other links Karenne. Appreciate it. Love to know what you all think as well.

traytrox
June 20th, 2007, 03:17 PM
I am new to this forum, but really enjoy Keri's books. Although I am having trouble finding this last one. I usually buy them at Wal-Mart but can't find the lastest one. I usually don't read romance books but hers have an edge to them that make them worth reading. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and say I love her books.:tt2:

Karenne
June 20th, 2007, 05:09 PM
We are so glad you are here! Which book are you looking for? Book 5 hasn't come out yet...but I just want to make sure! We will help you find it!:yes:

Dani
June 20th, 2007, 05:15 PM
I am new to this forum, but really enjoy Keri's books. Although I am having trouble finding this last one. I usually buy them at Wal-Mart but can't find the lastest one. I usually don't read romance books but hers have an edge to them that make them worth reading. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and say I love her books.:tt2:
:welcome: Traytrox! Enjoy the boards and comment a lot...LOL. We're a crazy bunch here, but very friendly. Are you looking for book 4, Dangerous Games? Walmart does carry it (at least mine does), but you may have to do a little searching for it. I've found them behind other books and end up fronting them so that everyone will see them and want to buy them.
:lol: I'm so bad, but Keri's one of my favorite authors and I always recommend her books to people! I want people to like her like I do.

Oh, ladies, I thought you might like this (not that it has anything to do with Keri). It was put on another site that I look at and it's funny. It's a spoof on romance novels. Check it out if you want. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9IacjxH3lY

redruby
June 20th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Okay, did anyone besides me think that Guatier was the most arrogant a__hole of a vampire? I mean he thinks he's a God and a gift to the world. And could he not take a shower once in a while? I mean poor Riley she had to smell that carcass day in and day out. And why in heck could he not go in and take care of the vamps himself? He's the gaurdian, not Riley. (I realize that we've read all the books so, we know why he did it, but still this is a discussion on it.)
When I first read the book I thoght Gautier liked Riley. Don't no y but that's wat i thoght. I think maybe he does but he wants to kill her becuz she insults him and she does't like him. I feel so stupid to belive wat i am writing but that's my idea. I think he smells like spoiled milk and some type of decayed blood

Dani
June 20th, 2007, 05:47 PM
:no: Yuck, spoiled milk and decayed blood. That's so gross, but an effective way to get the scent in your nose when you read about his stink.

Karenne, we need a gagging smiley...LOL cause Redruby's discription makes me wanna gag (no offense Redruby!).

Karenne
June 21st, 2007, 12:27 AM
oh you are right! I am going to have to find one of those smilies!

And you know what...that is a perfect description redruby! Maybe you should start writing (wink)

traytrox
June 21st, 2007, 08:42 AM
:scooter:I keep looking at Wal-Mart but can't find it yet. Although the one closest to my house hasn't really put new books out in a few weeks. I will look at another one today, but yeah I was looking for Dangerous Games. I like getting them at Wal-Mart because they are cheaper there than other stores and since I am a stay-at-home mom I need to save all the money I can. Thanks for welcoming me everyone, it is nice to find other people that like to read the same type of books that I do.:turned:

DavidsGirl841444
June 21st, 2007, 01:13 PM
Way to go Redruby you got creative talent becasue that way ou describe him is it, he is rank. But him liking Riley was hard to swallow when you stink that bad.

Oh welcome to traytrox. You'll love it here we are a fun loving bunch who love Keri books. Welcome. I don't know about walmart but I found all herbooks at my local Publix.

christinac
June 21st, 2007, 02:21 PM
:scooter:I keep looking at Wal-Mart but can't find it yet. Although the one closest to my house hasn't really put new books out in a few weeks. I will look at another one today, but yeah I was looking for Dangerous Games. I like getting them at Wal-Mart because they are cheaper there than other stores and since I am a stay-at-home mom I need to save all the money I can. Thanks for welcoming me everyone, it is nice to find other people that like to read the same type of books that I do.:turned:

:helloooo: TrayTrox! Welcome to the group, i hope you enjoy as much as I do! I always buy mine off of books a million web site. www.bamm.com (http://www.bamm.com)
They always have it if you can't find it anywhere else.
Hope that helps
:teacher:

Dani
June 21st, 2007, 05:40 PM
Keep trying Traytrox. You're bound to find it soon, if not I'll get it from my walmart and send it to you. They have a couple in stock right now. Just let me know. :)

I definitely know how it is to have to save money because I'm a stay at home mom (at the moment) too. Hopefully won't be too much longer though, not that I don't like it, but my son has an autistic spectrum disorder, and since I'm also a single parent, we live with my folks to save money for his doctors. I need better insurance and money to keep up with the bills (Way long story as to why I'm currently not working...LOL).

Dani
June 21st, 2007, 05:55 PM
oh you are right! I am going to have to find one of those smilies!

And you know what...that is a perfect description redruby! Maybe you should start writing (wink)
Karenne, an eye rolling smiley wouldn't be a bad idea either. :lol:

Redruby, you should write. That discription of Gautier was a great (and gross) way of describing his scent.

DavidsGirl841444
June 21st, 2007, 08:32 PM
I agree eye rolling smiley not a bad idea.

Karenne
June 23rd, 2007, 01:55 AM
:rolleyes: <---rolling eyes smiley

Dani
June 23rd, 2007, 11:25 PM
Thank you! Do we have one like this? ~~> ;) Never mind it came up which is cool!

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 10:18 AM
I like you ask and you shall recieve. Quaint.

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Quaint. I love it. You're too much.

Karenne
June 27th, 2007, 12:37 AM
snicker:roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
June 27th, 2007, 11:00 AM
You just snickered Karenne how cute.

Dani
June 27th, 2007, 11:22 AM
She snickered because she had nothing else to say. :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 27th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Coule that be true Karenne is speechless.

Dani
July 2nd, 2007, 10:16 AM
I guess she really is because she hasn't posted a reply to this. LMAO!

DavidsGirl841444
July 2nd, 2007, 10:01 PM
Well maybe there is that or she could be busy thinking up a reply.. very long reply.

christinac
July 3rd, 2007, 09:40 AM
Well maybe there is that or she could be busy thinking up a reply.. very long reply.

That is so very true, never underestimate Karenne.

Dani
July 5th, 2007, 03:08 PM
I found out she's been super busy lately and she misses us. :lol:

Karenne
July 5th, 2007, 08:51 PM
I do! I promise I do miss ya'll so much!

I am so sorry....we had girls camp, boys camp, 4h camp, graduation ceremonies..blah blah blah

My butt misses this chair!:devil:

Dani
July 6th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Karenne, I'm suprised you get anything done with 2 teenagers in the house! I know it seems that I get nothing done with my almost pre-teen (he'll be 12 in Oct. I know I'm a young mom) in the house. They can be very demanding a lot of times. LOL Mine's like, "Mom get me this," or "Mom can we go to the store. I want..." It never seems to end.

DavidsGirl841444
July 6th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Oh girls I am so sorry the guys are driving you nuts and keeping you busy. Just glad to hear from you every once in a while never be the same ithout you here.

Dani
July 6th, 2007, 04:00 PM
We always have time Davidsgirl! Don't worry, we'll never leave ya high and dry (at least not on purpose anyway). You have to learn to juggle when it comes to kids and I have (well, to a point anyway).

Karenne
July 6th, 2007, 05:38 PM
This is like a home AWAY from the home.

I brought coffee!

DavidsGirl841444
July 7th, 2007, 06:37 PM
yummy I like mine black with lots of sugar.

barbarella
July 7th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Yum hope that it is hazelnut :-).
Did anyone watch Live Earth ? Madonna was amazing over here. I think that she must have the same metabolism as Riley. Very jealous !!!!

Dani
July 7th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Cream and sugar for me thanks. Oh, and a little hazelnut flavoring to go in it (can't find hazelnut coffee right now). Speaking of hazelnut flavor, my mom bought me this protein drink from a company called Bolthouse Farms that was called Hazelnut Latte'. It was pretty good, but it's that kind of drink that you either like it or you don't.

Karenne
July 8th, 2007, 06:36 PM
We are like the international House of Coffee...IHOC (ewww) that does NOT sound right.

We have tons of coffee in all flavors and all of the extras that you were afraid to buy.:swoon:

DavidsGirl841444
July 8th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Well it is called coffee times romance so cute...

Karenne
July 9th, 2007, 12:31 PM
(bowing) thank you! I happen to love the name myself!:roflmao:

christinac
July 10th, 2007, 07:41 AM
(bowing) thank you! I happen to love the name myself!:roflmao:
Yes, it is a wonderful name. Very unique!

Dani
July 10th, 2007, 09:50 PM
It sure is! Best one out there. :lol:

Karenne
July 12th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Good Answer Irish! Good Answer!:roflmao:

Dani
July 12th, 2007, 01:42 PM
I knew you'd think so! :notworthy:

DavidsGirl841444
July 15th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Did you have any other options for the name.

Karenne
July 15th, 2007, 10:31 PM
No...that is the one that just popped into play and it stuck. Isn't that funny....thanks for tickling my memory...(wink)

DavidsGirl841444
July 16th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Oh tickling memory what is that like jabbing my finger into your brain and wiggling.

Karenne
July 17th, 2007, 10:15 AM
ROFL that is the best description I have ever heard....and it is about right!:whistling:

Dani
July 17th, 2007, 02:43 PM
It doesn't take much to amuse you does it Karenne. :roflmao:I still wubs you anyway.:wub:

Nice smart a** :smartass: comment Davidsgirl!

DavidsGirl841444
July 17th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Thank you but I bow to mistress of smart a** comments Irishwolf.

Dani
July 17th, 2007, 09:21 PM
:roflmao: Dude! There you went and did it again. I just got the stitch out of my side from laughing so hard at the last post!

DavidsGirl841444
July 18th, 2007, 12:43 PM
You laugh aot don't you. I mean thats good and healthy for people to keep up your soul.

Dani
July 18th, 2007, 05:34 PM
:lol: I try to laugh a lot. Some days it seems almost impossible, but I keep trying.

DavidsGirl841444
July 19th, 2007, 08:20 PM
You should I should take that for advice. Laugh every day.

Karenne
July 19th, 2007, 11:39 PM
I love to laugh! It is my favorite thing..and I personally believe that laughter is very good for your health!::)

christinac
July 20th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Me too! I love to laugh! I'm a jolly young soul
:lol:
Sorry been busy at work haven't been able to get here as much as I would like too!

Dani
July 20th, 2007, 03:12 PM
We understand. It happens, no biggie. We like it when you post and miss ya when you're gone. As long as you come back every now and again, we'll be happy. :biggrin:

christinac
July 24th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Thanks, IrishWolf you're such a sweetheart.
:clown:

Dani
July 25th, 2007, 12:28 AM
Awwww, thank you Christina! *blushes* :biggrin:

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
April 1st, 2009, 07:09 AM
She sure is a sweetheart! She got me here in the first place! LOLZ! How about Coffee Cream Time Romance?

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
April 1st, 2009, 07:10 AM
LOL, but we're straying off-topic! Yeah, I also thought Gaultier was a mean guy. And Talon was nice at first but then he had to drug her to keep her at his rich home! Funny how that rich district returns in some of the books, like in Deadly Desire...

Dani
April 1st, 2009, 02:42 PM
She sure is a sweetheart! She got me here in the first place! LOLZ! How about Coffee Cream Time Romance?
You've made me blush! Thank you sweetie. HugMe