PDA

View Full Version : Dante I: Looking for beta readers!

sjwilling
May 22nd, 2009, 08:59 AM
Hey guys,

I'm looking for three or four folks to help me with the Beta reads on Dante I. The superlicous sexadventures following up from Poseidon VII.

Let me know if you'd like a chance to read this latest exploit before it even gets a chance to get to the publisher.

:biggrin:

Thanks

S.J.

Dani
May 23rd, 2009, 05:43 PM
I didn't do too bad with that little piece you did for The Brass Spectacle (at least I didn't think so), so I'll give it a go. Send it my way. :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
May 24th, 2009, 02:22 AM
I'll give it a shot SJ.

sjwilling
May 24th, 2009, 10:26 AM
I didn't do too bad with that little piece you did for The Brass Spectacle (at least I didn't think so), so I'll give it a go. Send it my way. :biggrin:

You did great Dani, Thanks!

Could you resend me you email so that I make sure I've got the up to date one. Been a long time since I've emailed you LOL

Sjwillingtoo@yahoo.com

:notworthy:

S.J.

sjwilling
May 24th, 2009, 10:27 AM
I'll give it a shot SJ.

Thanks Becky It's much appreciated. Can you send me your email again so I make sure I send it to the right place.

Thanks

S.J.

sjwillingtoo@yahoo.com

Dani
May 24th, 2009, 03:24 PM
You did great Dani, Thanks!

Could you resend me you email so that I make sure I've got the up to date one. Been a long time since I've emailed you LOL

Sjwillingtoo@yahoo.com

:notworthy:

S.J.
Okay, it's sent! :biggrin:

sjwilling
May 28th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Okay, it's sent! :biggrin:

Thanks Dani!

S.J.

CharmedGirl
May 28th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Sorry I haven't sent an email back to you yet SJ but I've been super busy.

Catherine Bybee
May 29th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Love to help... but I'm Alpha!! No, really, love to... but way to busy, SJ.

CharmedGirl
June 1st, 2009, 02:25 AM
I've finally started reading SJ.

sjwilling
July 15th, 2009, 11:48 AM
I've finally started reading SJ.

Thanks Bec, started working through your Beta stuff now. It's amazing how much you no longer see when you've been working on the thing for so long.

:lol:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
July 15th, 2009, 05:38 PM
I hope I did okay with my read through of it. I really loved the story, especially the start. LOL

sjwilling
July 16th, 2009, 08:19 PM
I hope I did okay with my read through of it. I really loved the story, especially the start. LOL

So far what I've read has been very helpful thanks! You get to miss so much when you've been through it four or five dozen times :swoon:

S.J.