PDA

View Full Version : Excerpt from For The Love Of Blood- Rated Adult

Annie Alvarez
May 27th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Here's the excerpt I promised. If you like it you can purchase my book at www.extasybooks.com (http://www.extasybooks.com) or visit my site at: www.anniealvarez.net (http://www.anniealvarez.net)

Enjoy!

I can't believe I fell in love with a vampire! Oh, not just any vampire, but Tamara Hightower, Master of the East Coast, whose name and reputation quakes fear in every other vampire, not to mention a few Counsel members that crossed her path.

Can this modern day relationship between a half-witch and a vampire work out or am I just fooling myself? No doubt, she stole my heart, but can I command her pleasures?

EXCERPT:

I pushed her back. "Wait a minute." I reached into my beach bag and pulled out a leather harness. Giving her a sheepish smile, I said, "I'd like to see what you can do with this."

Her eyes lit up and she met my smile with her own impish grin. I kissed her passionately as I unzipped and pulled her pants off. My tongue tasted every inch of her hard muscular belly. I slipped the harness on her and snapped the buckles, situating it perfectly over her crotch. I knelt down and took her new cock in my mouth. Slowly, I stroked it to make sure she could feel the base hitting her clit. Her eyes rolled up and her lips parted slightly as she met my gentle thrusts. I guided her to the throne and sat her down.
Sliding it deeper into my mouth, I pressed down on her cock, knowing it would excite her even more.

I took one of her hands and strapped it to the throne armrest as I worked her dick further into my mouth. She looked down at me and I pressed her cock harder against her nub. Her eyes rolled and she leaned her head back,
arching her body. I took her other hand and pulled it through the leather strap on the opposite armrest. Pulling the strap tight, I raised my head and ran my tongue up her belly to her neck. The throne was wide enough that I
knelt directly over her while I nibbled her soft skin.

My sundress draped across her, shielding us from prying eyes. Then I moved my neck close to her mouth. A tease. I let her tongue touch my skin. More teasing. I had learned a few things working at the Center-vampires and men are alike. They are easily worked by an experienced hand and I intended to work Tamara tonight. I moved my neck closer to her tongue, encouraging her to feel the hard, steady pulse of my artery beat. She opened her mouth and I
pulled away, "Uh-uh. Not yet...first you fuck me, then you taste me."

She raised her hips, pushing her stiff cock against me, but it slid past my cunt and stopped at my ass. I raised my hips. "That hole is for another day," I cautioned as I stroked her eager cock back to my waiting cunt and slid it inside me.

I mounted her. Wiggling, I took every inch, making sure she felt me. With each of her up-thrusts, I pushed down, driving the base harder against her swollen tip. Her fingers dug into the armrest and I quickened my momentum,
wiggling the base, heightening her sexual intensity. She arched her back. I knew she was close. I stopped, sitting perfectly still on her lap. I kissed her cheek and my sweat ran down her face, gleaming in the candlelight. She had never looked so beautiful and so distraught. She opened her mouth and I kissed her lips.

"I am the keeper of your pleasure," I said, squirming in
her lap.

Her eyes rolled back.

"Look at me," I commanded, but she resisted. "Look at me."

Finally, she obeyed. "Bid me your blood," she pleaded.

Dani
May 27th, 2009, 11:52 PM
Wow! That was quite a scene. :biggrin:

Annie Alvarez
May 28th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Thank you. I do try.

CharmedGirl
June 1st, 2009, 12:24 AM
Love the excerpt Annie.

Annie Alvarez
June 1st, 2009, 11:30 AM
Thank you!