PDA

View Full Version : The Book

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
May 28th, 2009, 06:47 AM
I totally love it so far! I'm at chapter 7 now. I always read it at night my time going into midnight and far beyond it. The first night I read from chapter 1 to 7. The second night I didn't read any chapter because I want to savor it, not rush through the book.

hollie
May 28th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Hey how come you got it early?

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
May 28th, 2009, 12:09 PM
I special-ordered it at the beginning of May. Then last Tuesday I get a confirmation e-mail in my mailbox about a book (and I special order many) that can be picked up. Curious about which one it is, I clicked on the e-mail and the next moment was :omg_2::jawdrop: NO WAY! Impossible! I thought to myself.So I raced over to the bookstore in my car to check if they were serious and there it was.
That's how I got it early.

Dani
May 28th, 2009, 02:46 PM
You're so lucky. I went to the store to see if it was out early and it wasn't. I'm jonesin' to read it.

CharmedGirl
May 28th, 2009, 11:10 PM
I need to get this book. I bought Skin Trade by Laurell K Hamilton and Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris today so I've at least got something to keep me entertained until I get this book.

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
May 31st, 2009, 03:45 PM
It's SO good! I've got 4 chapters left.

Dani
May 31st, 2009, 03:49 PM
Don't rub it in Jan! :tt2: LOL!

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
June 1st, 2009, 06:02 PM
Since it's past midnight for me... it's officially the day for you all to go out and get the book. Happy reading!!

CharmedGirl
June 1st, 2009, 06:09 PM
I'm going to get it this weekend. Hopefully I'll get a chance to read it before the following weekend. I'm also waiting on the new Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum novel which is due out in two weeks.

Dani
June 2nd, 2009, 12:47 AM
Since it's past midnight for me... it's officially the day for you all to go out and get the book. Happy reading!!
Trust me honey, as soon as the bookstore opens I'll have the book in my hot little hands! :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
June 2nd, 2009, 02:34 AM
Trust me honey, as soon as the bookstore opens I'll have the book in my hot little hands! :biggrin:

So did you get the book Dani?

Dani
June 2nd, 2009, 02:34 PM
So did you get the book Dani?
You better believe I did! I'm going to start reading it as soon as I get a couple of things posted to Hollie. :biggrin:

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
June 2nd, 2009, 02:45 PM
:hellobaby::whoohoo:Cheerleader:winkiss: Enjoy hon!

Dani
June 2nd, 2009, 02:59 PM
:hellobaby::whoohoo:Cheerleader:winkiss: Enjoy hon!
Thanks sweetheart! I'll be on Yahoo in a little bit to chat with you before I start reading if you're going to be there. :lovepounce:

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
June 2nd, 2009, 03:06 PM
Whoowie! That was what I call a lovepounce! LOL!

Thing is that I am going to watch a show in a couple of minutes and then will be back on the comp. :(

CharmedGirl
June 2nd, 2009, 03:50 PM
You better believe I did! I'm going to start reading it as soon as I get a couple of things posted to Hollie. :biggrin:

Hopefully I can get the book this weekend sometime otherwise I won't have anything to read. :tear:

Dani
June 2nd, 2009, 04:20 PM
You need to learn to slow your reading down girl! LOL!

CharmedGirl
June 2nd, 2009, 06:10 PM
You need to learn to slow your reading down girl! LOL!

Yeah I know. It's a wonder I ever have anything to read. Maybe I should just start to reread the books I have on my bookcase for a while. LOL

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
June 8th, 2009, 09:37 AM
So what did everybody think of the book? (Sorry if there are still some people who haven't read it) I wasn't sure if we already could talk about it.

CharmedGirl
June 8th, 2009, 05:31 PM
I haven't read it yet. *sighs*

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
June 8th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Whoops! Sorry about that CharmedGirl.

CharmedGirl
June 9th, 2009, 12:32 AM
That's OK. I don't mind that you talk about the book.

Dani
June 9th, 2009, 11:08 PM
So what did everybody think of the book? (Sorry if there are still some people who haven't read it) I wasn't sure if we already could talk about it.
I loved it, but you know that already since we talked about it on Yahoo. LOL!

When you finish the book Bec, tell us and we'll chat here about it. :)

CharmedGirl
June 10th, 2009, 01:56 AM
I don't even have the book yet and I don't know when I can get it, so you may as well talk about it.

Dani
June 10th, 2009, 09:25 PM
I don't even have the book yet and I don't know when I can get it, so you may as well talk about it.
Do you want me to post it to you?

Yasmine Galenorn
July 26th, 2009, 01:55 PM
So, I hope y'all loved it. *grins*

Yasmine

hollie
July 26th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Oh yes we loved it :huepfen017: your books are amazing i just wish i could get some of your early stuff in the UK

Yasmine Galenorn
July 26th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Oh yes we loved it :huepfen017: your books are amazing i just wish i could get some of your early stuff in the UK

Well, Waterstones has one of my mysteries in ebook now: http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/simpleSearch.do?simpleSearchString=%22Yasmine+Gale norn%22&searchType=2 and a few of my nonfiction books.

Yasmine

hollie
July 26th, 2009, 02:11 PM
oh thank you I like waterstones i have a discount card for them, i like the shop in York it is in an old building on about 6 levels with sitting areas. I spend so much time there i don't think to look on the website for e-books but i'll go look and mark it for next week (pay-day :clap:)

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
July 26th, 2009, 02:38 PM
totally loved it!!! *waves to Yasmine*

Jan :D

Yasmine Galenorn
July 26th, 2009, 05:29 PM
totally loved it!!! *waves to Yasmine*

Jan :D

Well, well, you found your way over here. I don't get here often but try to drop in now and then.

Yasmine ~grins~

Dani
August 5th, 2009, 10:52 PM
So, I hope y'all loved it. *grins*

Yasmine
Absolutely! Menolly ROCKS!