PDA

View Full Version : Big Wave Hello from the sultry South...

Nikkolas Cruz
March 23rd, 2007, 01:09 PM
Hi Everyone,

I joined the forum a few days ago and just wanted to stop in and say hi. I'm andavid reader of suspense, sci-fi, thrillers and horror... with lots of spice of course. I also have a passion for writing and for living. Not sure if we only live once, but I intend to make the most of it. I am amazed at the online community of readers and writers and I'm glad to be a part of it.

You can find out more about me on my website www.nikkolascruz.com (http://www.nikkolascruz.com) or just ask.

Ciao everyone!

Nik

Lainey
March 23rd, 2007, 07:06 PM
Great to have you here... we need more men in our forum ... in fact I have been on a recruiting binge to get more men in here for a while now so I am glad to see you. I love suspense also and we have one of our authors here J.H. Bográn on here, go check out his forum thread and his suspense novel TREASURE HUNT.

Nikkolas Cruz
March 29th, 2007, 09:03 PM
Thanks. I'll check them out.

jennzilla
April 7th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Hi there!
I'm from the so called sultry south too. But, when you say sultry, I know well enough to hear--steamy, hot, humid, and er.. high electricity bill. LOL. Nice to see you here.

johnakarr
April 7th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Hey there Nikkolas, you're in Charlotte? I'm in Raleighwood. Hardly the sunny south tonight, man. Expecting record lows in the twenties! Where'd the heat go?

Nikkolas Cruz
April 8th, 2007, 11:38 AM
It has been chilly the last couple of days... I feel like I'm back in New England. I know though that the hot and humid days will soon be here.

Megan Rose
April 12th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Welcome Nikkolas.