PDA

View Full Version : My First Post

janetquinn
June 7th, 2009, 11:41 PM
This is exciting. I have my own readers' group. Now all I need is readers to join my group. I also need readers to ask questions so I have something to talk about and not bore you to death. Overtime, I will figure out how to use all the bells and whistles, but at the moment, I think I am happy typing.file:///C:/Users/Janet/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg :wacko: I did get a face in here.

Anyway, at the moment I am finishing a historical romance. Down to the last 50 pages and am determined to finish it this month. It has taken way too long. Poor Sam kept getting pushed aside for ever other project that came along.

Sam was a secondary character in The River's Treasure and everyone loved him so much, I gave him his own story. He has gotten cranky with me several times for abandoning him in terrible situations. I promise him I will end his story soon.

hollie
June 8th, 2009, 05:35 AM
:welcome1: to coffee time Janet.

If you want readers to come best thing is to tease them with snipets of your work. Us readers are simple creatures and usually easily hooked

CharmedGirl
June 8th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Welcome to CTR Janet.

It's great that you've joined us here.

Have fun posting.