PDA

View Full Version : Linnea Sinclair's Games of Command

Sela Carsen
March 25th, 2007, 06:43 PM
I'm such a fan of hers. Linnea writes honest to goodness sci-fi romance and she's great. The worldbuilding is absolutely amazing and the characters are real and layered.

Games of Command is her latest, but I've read all of her books but one, which I haven't found yet.

Highly recommended!

David Boultbee
July 26th, 2007, 11:56 PM
Hi Sela

I'm new to CTR, having just been invited by Mark Chapman - Chapman 208 - so this is my first post.

I just discovered Linnea a few years ago when I picked up Finders Keepers. Awesome book.

Picked up Gabriel's Ghost shortly after and was a little disappointed. It was enjoyable but for whatever reason it didn't grab me like Finders Keepers did.

I will look for Games of Command next time I'm online or in the bookstore, which these days is unconscionably long.

If I had to pick one or two, which would you recommend?

BTW have you read Elizabeth Moon's Vatta's War series?

Thanks

David

PS Which book can't you find?

Karenne
July 27th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Welcome to our forum David. I am glad that Mark convinced you (wink) to pop in!:yes:

David Boultbee
July 27th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Karenne

Thanks for the welcome. Mark and I are sharing a lot of info these days. I am currently doing final editing on my novel, The Gender Divide, which will be published by Shadowmere as well.

Here is a brief blurb.

Ryan Peters is an anomaly. In a world where women live four times as long as men do, Ryan is one of a few men with a similar lifespan. This difference in lifespan has had profound consequences on the world balance of political, economic, and military power and has created a social Gender Divide that threatens to tear the world apart.

Determined to close this Gender Divide, Ryan will sacrifice anything to succeed. It has already cost him the one true love of his life and even though he has a second chance, he won't let that stand in his way. He is even willing to give up his own life ... and in a sense he already has.
If it's not too pushy, I like to start a forum here on CTR once the novel is published. A review would also be wonderful.

Anyway, thanks again.

David

Karenne
July 27th, 2007, 12:23 PM
No not pushy at all! I just sent you a PM with some information to help you get that set up!

Thank you so much!:punk: