PDA

View Full Version : Newsletter #4

Karenne
March 26th, 2007, 07:56 PM
just emailing to let you all know that Dangerous Games, the 4<SUP>th</SUP> book in the Riley Jenson Guardian series, is out tomorrow! It’s already received a number of good reviews, too. Mandy Burns from Fresh Fiction says, “This series is phenomenal! DANGEROUS GAMES is an incredibly original and devastatingly sexy story. It keeps you spellbound and mesmerized on every page. Absolutely perfect!!”. And Susan, from Coffee Time Romance, says, “Dangerous Games is by far one of the best books I have ever read. I liked the previous book in the series but this one is even better. The storyline is so exciting I did not realize I was literally sitting on the edge of my chair seat. Cheering the heroine on as she kicks villain butt has recently become one of my all time favorite pastimes. With this series, Ms. Arthur has a real winner on her hands. The characterization of Riley and those in her world is fantastic. I found the plot line to be chock-full of thrilling moments. Dangerous Games is most definitely a must read for any fan of werewolves vampires and the like. If you are a lover of all things paranormal, read this extremely magnificent book as soon as you possibly can.”
<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P>
Speaking of Coffee Time Romance, the wonderful Karenne has set up a Keri Arthur forum over at Coffee Time, and has included sub-boards for all the Riley books. She’s dying to chat to fellow fans about the series, so head on over there if you feel like discussing the characters, the books or the storyline so far. I’ll be popping over there to answer any questions you might have, too. Membership is free, and the board address is http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=155 (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=155)<O:P> </O:P>
<O:P></O:P>
Don’t forget that I’m running another contest over on my website. The prizes this time are a cute Koala Bear (and Australian made, too!), an Aussie mousemat and cap, and chocolate goodness in the form of Tim Tams. It’ll be running until April 15, so there’s still plenty of time for everyone to enter.

And finally, if anyone is going to the Romantic Times convention in <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:CITY><ST1:PLACE>Houston</ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY> this year, be sure to find me and say hello!

<O:P></O:P>Cheers
Keri