PDA

View Full Version : tree is happy

tree220
June 15th, 2009, 06:10 PM
she finally got a job. okay it's not a great job but at least now we shouldn't have to choose between paying bills and buying food.

CharmedGirl
June 15th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Congrats tree.

Kim Smith
June 15th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Woo hoo Tree! I love food, and I know you will be thrilled about getting plenty of your own now!

Dani
June 15th, 2009, 09:14 PM
she finally got a job. okay it's not a great job but at least now we shouldn't have to choose between paying bills and buying food.
Woot! Woot! Congratulations Tree! I'll be looking for one when I get back from Fort Lauderdale. :)

tree220
June 16th, 2009, 01:07 AM
Woot! Woot! Congratulations Tree! I'll be looking for one when I get back from Fort Lauderdale. :)

hopefully you'll find something better than working at a gas station.

CharmedGirl
June 16th, 2009, 03:58 AM
hopefully you'll find something better than working at a gas station.

You don't have to pump the gas into the customers cars like Michelle Pfeiffer does in Grease 2, do you? I'd hate to do that! If a person can't pump their own fuel into their car, then they're just plain lazy.

hollie
June 16th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Conratulations Tree

Catherine Bybee
June 16th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Happy day. Congrats, Tree.

tree220
June 17th, 2009, 02:02 AM
You don't have to pump the gas into the customers cars like Michelle Pfeiffer does in Grease 2, do you? I'd hate to do that! If a person can't pump their own fuel into their car, then they're just plain lazy.

fortunately no, the gas part of the station is self serve. I'll just be running the cash register. taking care of the cafe portion of the store. stocking shelves and the freezers/refrigerators. cleaning inside and out. doing lottery tickets (unfortunately I'll have to find somewhere else to buy mine now!). oh and doing maintenance on the pumps.

CharmedGirl
June 17th, 2009, 04:32 PM
That doesn't sound like a bad job at all tree.

sjwilling
July 15th, 2009, 11:47 AM
That doesn't sound like a bad job at all tree.

It's not the best job in the world admittedly but it will help until she either wins the lottery or gets that CEO position she wants :)

Keep hoping the recession will be over soon and we can both look for decent jobs. Being under the poverty line kinda sucks.

S.J.

Dani
July 15th, 2009, 04:18 PM
It's not the best job in the world admittedly but it will help until she either wins the lottery or gets that CEO position she wants :)

Keep hoping the recession will be over soon and we can both look for decent jobs. Being under the poverty line kinda sucks.

S.J.
Trust me, I do too!

sjwilling
July 21st, 2009, 01:36 PM
Trust me, I do too!

thing is I don't want much, a job that brings in like three million a year would be enough...

S.J.

Dani
July 27th, 2009, 08:07 PM
thing is I don't want much, a job that brings in like three million a year would be enough...

S.J.
I want whatever drugs you're taking to give you those delusions. Laugh it Up fuzball

tree220
July 29th, 2009, 12:46 AM
I want whatever drugs you're taking to give you those delusions. Laugh it Up fuzball

well right now he's on major pain killers :sick2:. and he's plotting out more CTR Angel stories while he's on them. be afraid.:scardey: be very afraid.:scardey:

sabby07
August 1st, 2009, 01:40 PM
ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! Congrats on the job Tree! How's it going?

Dani
August 5th, 2009, 10:40 PM
well right now he's on major pain killers :sick2:. and he's plotting out more CTR Angel stories while he's on them. be afraid.:scardey: be very afraid.:scardey:
Laugh it Up fuzball

I actually think they might be funny as hell if he's on pain killers. Not that the others aren't, but these will be WAY out there. Maybe someone else will be naked in front of the cameras this time. Laugh it Up fuzball

sjwilling
August 28th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Phew, I tell you it's been a major month from I don't know where.

I did get Dante I to the publisher and a lady called Tera Kleinfelter is looking at it sometime in the next few months.

I'm down to like two painkilers a day so that's gotta be good

Unfortunately the bills piled up for the two and a half weeks I wasn't working and unless a miracle happens I know we're gonna be losing the house sometimes in the next year or so.

*keeps fingers crossed for multi million dollar movie contract on books....*

Sheesh. I gotta learn to stop being ill, it really isn't doing me any favors...

So, enough said about me, how are you guys doing?

:sofa:

Dani
August 29th, 2009, 09:24 PM
I'm hanging in there. It's been hectic again. I try to be helpful (like to you with the beta stuff... BTW, I am so sorry about that :() and then it seems that everything blows up in my face. Sometimes I swear that some things out to get me. Oh, and we're having to get my son some testing that's going to cost MAJOR money that we don't have. I'm ready to scream.

sjwilling
September 1st, 2009, 07:51 AM
I'm hanging in there. It's been hectic again. I try to be helpful (like to you with the beta stuff... BTW, I am so sorry about that :() and then it seems that everything blows up in my face. Sometimes I swear that some things out to get me. Oh, and we're having to get my son some testing that's going to cost MAJOR money that we don't have. I'm ready to scream.

I really feel for ya Dani, and understand completely about the health costs and things. They really are crippling over here.

And hey, don't worry about the beta, I still get the odd reader who slaps me on the wrist because I've forgotten to do something I promised, usually it's because I've told them I'd do something then landed up in the hospital the next day or so. Those darn pain killers really mess up your brain sometimes.

If I ever won the lottery, first thing I'd do is hire me a secretary to keep track of all the stuff I need to do and keep forgetting.

Of course it wouldn't hurt if she was young, pretty, wore short skirts and only the bottom drawers of the filing cabinets were used....

:wideeyed:

Pssst don't tell Tree.

:lol:

S.J.