PDA

View Full Version : Hola Que Tal?

James Buchanan
March 26th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Heyall... been lurking for a bit and Laney has been on my case to come in and make my presence known.

I'm James Buchanan. I write, primarily, homoerotic romances (although I have a bisexual series out there) through Torquere Press and Phaze. My Novella, Twice the Cowboy, won the 2007 P&E poll for best Romance Short Story and is up for a Golden Rose: http://www.loveromancesandmore .com/goldenrosevoting.htm (http://www.loveromancesandmore .com/goldenrosevoting.htm) and I will shamelessly grovel for votes.

You can find out more about me at www.James-Buchanan.com

Karenne
March 26th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Glad you are here....I went to vote and the link does work (wink)

Make sure you come and brag about your book at our Erotic group!:clap:

James Buchanan
March 26th, 2007, 10:39 PM
I've been there. Right now deadlines are looming fast, so not a whole lot of time for the promo... but I'm workig on it.

Megan Rose
March 27th, 2007, 02:23 AM
Hello James its nice to meet you.

Kissa Starling
March 28th, 2007, 05:57 PM
I'm in for one vote James!

James Buchanan
March 28th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Hey thanks for the warm welcome!

Lainey
March 29th, 2007, 02:53 AM
HI JAMES... I am glad you made it and see such a nice welcome... I told you so ....<MUAH> Great to have you here.

Lainey

ladybecklyn
March 31st, 2007, 09:43 AM
Wow, a guy!!! Welcome! I will have to check out your books.

Will_Belegon
April 1st, 2007, 03:24 AM
I voted a while back James...good luck mon ami!

Lainey
April 1st, 2007, 03:31 AM
Alright now I have both you and James posting on here I done good huh... now to get you your own writers space forum threads...we need a few males to help balance things out and of course you nice E&P poll winners don't hurt a bit. But it is true both you and James did win in your cetegory.

Have a great weekend Will.

Lainey

Will_Belegon
April 1st, 2007, 03:50 AM
Alright now I have both you and James posting on here I done good huh... now to get you your own writers space forum threads...we need a few males to help balance things out and of course you nice E&P poll winners don't hurt a bit. But it is true both you and James did win in your cetegory.

Have a great weekend Will.

Lainey

Thanks Lainey....

I created an introduction thread for myself. But the point of this one is to vote for James...so all y'all go vote now, alright? Link is in the first post of the thread! :)

Lainey
April 2nd, 2007, 11:01 PM
Hey of course I voted for James he is a darn good writer hmm I know another one too I am replying to, haha... that is why we need more males on this board you are award winners too not just the ladies... but yep I voted and hope all do since we even have one of our very own CTR team on that poll too along with James.