PDA

View Full Version : New Releases Chat Wednesday June 23rd, 2009...

Regina
June 24th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Good Morning Everyone!

Well, it's about 4:30 am here and since I'm up I figured I'd get this chat started. LOL I'll be popping in and out all day today with excerpts and blurbs from my latest releases and all sorts of other goodies. I'll also be giving away beaded earrings, an e-book or two as well. And of course I'd love to chat with anyone as well. So, don't be a stranger, I don't bite I promise! If you have a question about any of my books, or writing in general feel free to post them. These all day chats are always more fun when they're interactive! If I don't answer right away don't despair, as I said I'll be here all day popping in and out to read posts and chat and whatever. :-)

That being said, I'll get to posting.

Regina

hollie
June 24th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I found the excerpts but it's just gone 9pm here so i'm going to say goodnight and enjoy the rest of your day

Regina
June 24th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Well, it looks like it worked out time wise for both of us, Hollie! LOL It's 1:27 pm here now, and if I'm not mistaken, you're in the UK right? So it's evening there again. LOL

hollie
June 24th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Yep i'm in the UK it's just getting Dark but i'm exhausted
I started the 30 day training thing with the Wii Active today. I'm not convinced i'm going to live through the next 29 days

Dani
June 24th, 2009, 08:44 PM
I've been in and out today and am trying to get to the posts you have up, but with a 13 yr old who likes to act like he's 3 some days, I'm more out than in. :biggrin:

Blue22
June 24th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Hey Regina,
Just popping in to say Hi!! It's about 9pm here on the east coast, so I'm not sure if you'll be back today, but I

Blue22
June 24th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Oooopss , My fault I hit enter.LOL
so I just wanted to say that I liked your excerpts!! No Place To Run sounds like a great story. How many books do you have out so far?
I'm going to look you up..LOL
By that I mean your website.
I'll check back in a little while to see if your around.
~Afshan
Afshan522@aol.com

Regina
June 24th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Oh, Hollie! I'm feeling for you girlfriend! I'll think good thoughts for you that you make it through. :-)

Hugs,
Regina

Regina
June 24th, 2009, 10:42 PM
No worries Dani! I write full-time and I've been popping in and out all day, so it works for me too. I know what you mean about 13 year olds, always with the drama, huh? LOL

Regina
June 24th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Welcome Afshan,

Sorry that I missed you when you were on! I've been popping in and out all day to post and visit. I have several books published, the three you've seen info for Destiny's Choices, Mating Season Anthology: No Place to Run, and Homecoming. I also have a couple of free stories one is an m/m/f called Lilly's Choice and another is a short erotic fantasy called Frost Flame and Flower. You can find both along with other free stories at www.freeromancefiction.com