PDA

View Full Version : One Last Contest...

Regina
June 25th, 2009, 12:14 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm going to post this, and then I'll be calling it a night. It's 9:00 pm here and I know some of you are on the east coast and it's midnight there. This is for a pair of my beaded earrings that I make! LOL You can go to my website and view my beadwork page to see some of the other things I've made over the years. :-)

Okay, to win this contest you have to answer one question and then e-mail it to me at tiwatz@yahoo.com Oh, and this contest runs until midnight Thursday June 24th.

1. What is Lin's brother's name and how old is he? *spelling counts*

Hugs,
Regina

hollie
June 25th, 2009, 03:25 AM
Oh i'll look for this one if i have time later as well

Dani
June 25th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm going to post this, and then I'll be calling it a night. It's 9:00 pm here and I know some of you are on the east coast and it's midnight there. This is for a pair of my beaded earrings that I make! LOL You can go to my website and view my beadwork page to see some of the other things I've made over the years. :-)

Okay, to win this contest you have to answer one question and then e-mail it to me at tiwatz@yahoo.com Oh, and this contest runs until midnight Thursday June 24th.

1. What is Lin's brother's name and how old is he? *spelling counts*

Hugs,
Regina
You mean the 25th right? Cause that's what today is.

Regina
June 25th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Oh good lord! Yeah, hon, I mean the 25th, my dates are off. LOL

Dani
June 26th, 2009, 12:46 AM
I know the feeling. I did that and for a whole day I thought it was another day.