PDA

View Full Version : Post here for the June/July draw

sjwilling
June 26th, 2009, 12:50 AM
Hey guys and gals, post your secret password here from this post (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=9140)to get your very own secret undiescover agent card and a short account of *ahem* someone's latest exploits.

Good luck to y'all

Oh, and the draw is open for entries until July 30th.

S.J.

Dani
June 26th, 2009, 01:45 AM
Does this count for those of us that already agents too?

sjwilling
June 26th, 2009, 01:47 AM
Does this count for those of us that already agents too?

Well you wouldn't get a second ID card but we might be able to pry another archive from the grasping fingers of our antiquated librarian...

:whistling:

S.j.

Dani
June 26th, 2009, 01:53 AM
Well you wouldn't get a second ID card but we might be able to pry another archive from the grasping fingers of our antiquated librarian...

S.j.
I hope you aren't referring to Shimmering Dragon as an antiquated librarian. If that's the case I'll have to find her a hunkalicious man for her. ;)

sjwilling
June 26th, 2009, 01:58 AM
I hope you aren't referring to Shimmering Dragon as an antiquated librarian. If that's the case I'll have to find her a hunkalicious man for her. ;)

LOL sneaky one,

But then who knows what or even if the Librarian is human. He'd probably eat a Hunkalicious man for breakfast.

Well, actually, that doesn't provide very good images in my head.

:wideeyed::swoon:

S.J.

Dani
June 26th, 2009, 02:03 AM
LOL sneaky one,

But then who knows what or even if the Librarian is human. He'd probably eat a Hunkalicious man for breakfast.

Well, actually, that doesn't provide very good images in my head.

:wideeyed::swoon:

S.J.
That's me... Sneaky!! :devil:

Please tell me that NONE of the octuplets or Henry and/or Mildred are down there acting as the Librarian. That could mean lots of trouble.

sjwilling
June 26th, 2009, 02:30 AM
That's me... Sneaky!! :devil:

Please tell me that NONE of the octuplets or Henry and/or Mildred are down there acting as the Librarian. That could mean lots of trouble.

Welll.....

Denyse
June 26th, 2009, 02:16 PM
HUNKALICIOUS

Cool idea, S.J. - I love it!!!

hollie
June 27th, 2009, 10:29 AM
I'm not sure if i want to say hunkalicious or not

hollie
June 27th, 2009, 10:30 AM

S.j.

some of us haven't got a first ID card yet Beggin' Smilie

CharmedGirl
June 27th, 2009, 03:54 PM
some of us haven't got a first ID card yet Beggin' Smilie

I haven't got my ID card either yet Hollie. But SJ did say he ran out of colour ink in his printer cartridge so maybe they aren't printed yet.

CharmedGirl
June 27th, 2009, 03:55 PM
So how come only the librarian gets a hunkalicious man? Shouldn't the agents get to have fun once in a while? LOL

Dani
June 27th, 2009, 09:25 PM
Welll.....
Remind me to never take any males (PIACT Agents or otherwise) down there to see the Librarian. I'd never get them back in one piece cause one likes handburgers and the other has a thing for sausage and let's not get started on octuplet #8 or the rest for that matter!

sjwilling
June 29th, 2009, 07:35 PM
I haven't got my ID card either yet Hollie. But SJ did say he ran out of colour ink in his printer cartridge so maybe they aren't printed yet.

Hey Guys, apologies for the delay, (We really have to be careful with the cash flow) But Dragon managed to get the color cartridge and I've finally got the ID cards and the presentation mission pack up and printed. Will be sending them soon, but... Will send you an email first just to make sure I've got the right snailmail addies for you all.

Thanks for being patient. I think you'll find it was worth it *prays*

S.J.

Dani
June 29th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Hey Guys, apologies for the delay, (We really have to be careful with the cash flow) But Dragon managed to get the color cartridge and I've finally got the ID cards and the presentation mission pack up and printed. Will be sending them soon, but... Will send you an email first just to make sure I've got the right snailmail addies for you all.

Thanks for being patient. I think you'll find it was worth it *prays*

S.J.
You know we'll love them, so why worry?

sjwilling
July 9th, 2009, 09:52 AM
You know we'll love them, so why worry?

I was born to worry :lol:

Not to mention I wish I could be five times faster like some of the other authors, takes me an age to finish a book and get things done. I sometimes think I was born with a slow gene or something. Maybe I could do with a few of Hardthudder's implants.... Hmmmm.

Do you think my wife would still love me if I was telescopic...?

:arghhhh:
:errrr:
:whoohoo:
:turned:

S.J.

Dani
July 10th, 2009, 01:51 PM

Not to mention I wish I could be five times faster like some of the other authors, takes me an age to finish a book and get things done. I sometimes think I was born with a slow gene or something. Maybe I could do with a few of Hardthudder's implants.... Hmmmm.

S.J.
I'm sure she'll love you no matter what!

I got my package today! I love my ID card and the cover of the mission file. They're great! THANK YOU!!! HugMe

tree220
July 11th, 2009, 03:27 PM

S.J.

baby you don't need implants to be hunkalicious .

*hoping she can get out of the office and help out with some of the men . . . er . . . missions*

tree220
July 11th, 2009, 03:27 PM
I'm sure she'll love you no matter what!

I got my package today! I love my ID card and the cover of the mission file. They're great! THANK YOU!!! HugMe

glad you liked them Dani, I had fun looking for just the right picture for the cover.

sjwilling
July 15th, 2009, 12:01 PM
baby you don't need implants to be hunkalicious.

*hoping she can get out of the office and help out with some of the men . . . er . . . missions*

Have to watch out for this lady, her skillet maneuvers are unstoppable. And you should hear her scream when she pops her cork, coke, when she pops her coke.

:biggrin:

S.J.

sjwilling
July 15th, 2009, 12:27 PM
There are two weeks left in the July PIACT Agent Roll Call draw. Do you have what it takes to be an undercover agent?

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?p=96143#post96143

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
July 15th, 2009, 01:58 PM
HUNKALICIOUS

Woohoo!!

DonnaS
July 21st, 2009, 12:09 AM
HUNKALICIOUS

good word, hmm now can I see something that describes it...

sjwilling
July 21st, 2009, 01:35 PM
HUNKALICIOUS

Woohoo!!

HUNKALICIOUS

good word, hmm now can I see something that describes it...

Wohoo, thank you Riley's and Donna... Got you on the list.

:)

Just think a few more thousand and we can storm the RWA offices and take over the world....

Mwahahahaha!

S.J.