PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, welcome

Denise Skelton
March 28th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Hi,

I finally found the time to figure out how to use this form. I must say that Karen helped me a lot. I would honestly be lost with all this internet stuff if it were not for her. This is my first post and I really donít know where to start, so Iíll just jump right in. For those of you who donít know me, my name is Denise Skelton. I am a contemporary romance writer. I have 2 books in print. My first is titled My Everything and was published in 2005, and my new book My Angel was released February 2007. Iím working on my third book now, which is a sequel to My Everything. I will attempt to check my form daily, so feel free submit questions and I will answer them as soon as possible. You can go to www.deniseskelton.com (http://www.deniseskelton.com) to read the first chapter of both books.

Karenne
March 28th, 2007, 10:42 PM
We are so glad you are here! We are a fun bunch so I know you will have a great time!:wub:

Linda L Lattimer
June 24th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Hello Denise and welcome to our fun and friendly group of great friends

Linda

Lainey
July 10th, 2007, 03:54 AM
Happy to have you here and join our great family of friends ... I hope you have a little fun too while you are with us.

Lainey