PDA

View Full Version : Will Belegon Saying Hello!

Will_Belegon
April 1st, 2007, 03:42 AM
I saw James here and I never have actually introduced myself...so I thought I should. I'm Will, and I write erotic romance and erotica. Most of my work is with Phaze. I do have stories in the Coming Together series that is distributed by Charels River Press, but that project really started at Literotica, largely due to the influence of my co-writer Alessia Brio.

I also write Poetry. There is some in the Coming Together anthologies and I have a bit posted on my Yahoo group. Clean Sheets also has accepted a couple pieces, but they haven't been on the site yet.

As to who I am, as opposed to what I write? I'm a flirt and a degenerate of course. I write erotica, what do you expect?

Actually, I'm not all that eccentric. Really, I swear. *wink* I have varied interests...I love the History channel and ESPN, although I don't watch much network TV. My musical tastes run all over, from Bagpipes to Black Sabbath to Garth Brooks to Beethoven. I love movies. Anything else anyone wants to know?

Will_Belegon
April 1st, 2007, 03:47 AM
A sample of my Poetry...this is Beast, from the first volume of Coming Together, available from Charles River Press...

Beast

a physical presence
it grows with denial
forcing my hand
to the back of your neck
to pull you
up into a kiss
lends strength
to the curl of my fingers
in your hair
lifts your toes
to dangle off the ground
digging into soft flesh
lifting you
into my embrace
blood rushing
to darken lips
crushed against mine
all illusions of gentility
lost
to the beast of my desire

James Buchanan
April 2nd, 2007, 11:48 PM
Hola Will. We do get around a bit huh? Glad you made it over.

Alessia Brio
April 3rd, 2007, 11:12 AM
Hola Will. We do get around a bit huh? Glad you made it over.

Some of us more than others. :punk:

Will_Belegon
April 4th, 2007, 12:14 AM
The annual Reader's Choice awards are going on over at Literotica (http://www.literotica.com) and for the second year in a row I've received a nomination in the category of "Sexiest Male Character" (http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=507913), this time for the male protagonist of "Doing Shelly's Dishes". (his name is Ward and yes...his wife's name IS June...a deliberate playfulness to it)

So far I'm in second place, four votes behind...I have to admit, I'd love to win. So, if anyone is a member there (or willing to become one) and was looking for a character to vote for...may I make a suggestion? Please? Bribes to be discussed only by private message please. I don't need everyone here knowing exactly how shallow I really am...

(No "Will" in my username at Lit...just my last name...)

Alessia Brio
April 4th, 2007, 06:00 PM
The annual Reader's Choice awards are going on over at Literotica (http://www.literotica.com) and for the second year in a row I've received a nomination in the category of "Sexiest Male Character" (http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=507913), this time for the male protagonist of "Doing Shelly's Dishes". (his name is Ward and yes...his wife's name IS June...a deliberate playfulness to it)

So far I'm in second place, four votes behind...I have to admit, I'd love to win. So, if anyone is a member there (or willing to become one) and was looking for a character to vote for...may I make a suggestion? Please? Bribes to be discussed only by private message please. I don't need everyone here knowing exactly how shallow I really am...

(No "Will" in my username at Lit...just my last name...)

Thanks for the plug, partner. *snort* And to think I told my blog readers to give you some love.

:taz:

Lainey
April 4th, 2007, 10:48 PM
It is called spread the love now you last 3 should be up in the writers spot with your own threads that way you can promote your stuff even more hahaha.. so get to it James and Will and Alessia ... still working on a few of you to do it ... recruitment you see.. lots of love here and yep we go vote for you all when you mention it ...we are good for that ... <muah>

James Buchanan
April 4th, 2007, 10:56 PM
It is called spread the love now you last 3 should be up in the writers spot with your own threads that way you can promote your stuff even more hahaha.. so get to it James and Will and Alessia ... still working on a few of you to do it ... recruitment you see.. lots of love here and yep we go vote for you all when you mention it ...we are good for that ... <MUAH>
And not to jack Will's thread ('cause gahhh, you know hie goes all weird when I do that o.0 ) how do we do that?

Lainey
April 5th, 2007, 01:40 AM
That is ok James...Will can take anything thrown at him or spoken to him... besides you both are great guys and am sure you give as good as you get.. but yes I voted for you so hope you win.... In fact hope both of you win in your separate polls, you deserve it. I am glad to see the both of you on here it is great ... we need that male faction though you are outnumbered of course at least this way you can have a say here ... haha... Will has Alessia so hmm does his vote count or is it negated if she differs on something ... And oh yeah James I got just about all of your books this week I finally found em on a couple different sites so got most of them .. thanks for the info, now time to read them ... reviews first then the books I want to read for myself for fun .. so have no fear I have your stories now at least so will get to them all soon I hope.

Lainey

Will_Belegon
April 5th, 2007, 01:46 AM
Thanks for the plug, partner. *snort* And to think I told my blog readers to give you some love.

:taz:

ouch! anyone else see that red mark on my cheeK?

Alessia is nominated for "Most Influential Author", largely due to the efforts she has made to inspire others and for her leadership in creating the Coming Together anthology series, all proceeds of which benefit charities. Her Literotica username of "Impressive" is used in the poll.

Lainey
April 5th, 2007, 02:11 AM
Hi Will ...again ...
funny thing everyone has a last name beginning with B .. Belegon, Brio, Buchanan heck even my last name is a B .. Muah... you know that one.

So now to get all 3 in our authors area in your own threads .. so go promote each other and yourselves of course ... yep Alessia is having a great year too in fact all 3 of you are on a roll this year... so congrats to all of you.. am happy for you all too . .. and lucky you getting to go to RT too this year tell me how it goes and take lots of pics ... besides we love ya Will and yes you too Alessia cannot wait to get to your book here in June.. yeah .. and James well let's see what we can do for you next time that genre comes around be nice to have you here too for that .... :notworthy:

Lainey

MiaBama
April 5th, 2007, 02:24 AM
My last name starts with a B too!;) :lol:

Lainey
April 5th, 2007, 02:42 AM
that is too funny ok wonder how many more of us have last names starting with B ... but hey that is fun sort of like having the same zodiac sign or birthday or birth month or something. Mia you also have the Bama bit too...

MiaBama
April 5th, 2007, 02:54 AM
yes I do. hehe lol

hskinn
April 5th, 2007, 10:05 AM
A male erotica writer, eh? We like to see men who do it well, LOL!

Will_Belegon
April 6th, 2007, 02:25 AM
I hope that you will judge that I do it well, hs...we shall see.

So far, the reviews have been good.

Lainey
April 6th, 2007, 02:43 AM
Will and Alessia took #1 in the P&E poll for their story SWITCH ... SO yeah they are good and they will also have their book up here on our Reader's Retreat for ArtiFactual so if you have a chance to read it before we have our forum you can really discus more then too.

See I know my stuff .. hahaha

Will_Belegon
April 8th, 2007, 03:40 AM
Will and Alessia took #1 in the P&E poll for their story SWITCH ... SO yeah they are good and they will also have their book up here on our Reader's Retreat for ArtiFactual so if you have a chance to read it before we have our forum you can really discus more then too.

See I know my stuff .. hahaha

Never thought you didn't, babe...

ArtiFactual will be released April 16th. I'll make sure to post some info on where to buy it and a blurb or two. ;)