PDA

View Full Version : Hot Summer Sale!

Christina Phillips
August 4th, 2009, 05:13 AM
Even though I'm in the middle of winter. Not that I complain about it much. Well OK maybe I do...

Anyway!!

The Wild Rose Press are holding a Hot Summer Sale (http://www.thewildrosepress.com/wilderroses/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=52) with 10% off all titles, including my Scarlet Rosettes Foretaste of Forever (sale price $1.35) and Touch of the Demon (sale price $1.80). Bargain!!

hollie
August 4th, 2009, 08:28 AM
we're in the middle of summer well we should be but the nearest i'm going to get to hot summer is your sale going to look now you never know i might even find some sun lol

Christina Phillips
August 4th, 2009, 09:06 AM
LOL Hollie, good luck with finding some sun! Apparently we're getting rain again tomorrow here *sigh*

hollie
August 4th, 2009, 10:05 AM
so are we it's going to rain all week again :peepwall:

Christina Phillips
August 5th, 2009, 03:59 AM
That's not right, there should be some sun in August!!

hollie
August 5th, 2009, 05:37 PM
I know and i even booked sun for this month so we could camp with the kids but i still found my self going to the loo in my wellies and PJs at the weekend

Christina Phillips
August 7th, 2009, 06:56 AM
Ugh! The one and only time I ever camped out (as a kid!) it poured the entire weekend. It put me off for life!!!

hollie
August 7th, 2009, 08:54 AM
my husband said that after this weekend but a caravan will cost over 1000 and the tent cost 46 so we have to stick with camping for a few years

Christina Phillips
August 9th, 2009, 10:29 AM
We were lucky, when my girls were babies we used to stay in my sister-in-law's caravan down in Hastings for a week... happy days!!