PDA

View Full Version : Newly Finished Book

Lynn F
August 4th, 2009, 09:08 AM
I just finished reading "Rose of the Adriatic" my K.M. Daughters, White Rose Publishing. Very good Inspirational Sweet Romance. Have never seen here in The Sweetest Romance Group

ashleyludwig
August 4th, 2009, 10:56 AM
I'm looking forward to reading this one - I'll let the girls know to join us here... They're a sister's writing team and are very cool. I'll let them know!

Lynn F
August 4th, 2009, 11:21 AM
I asked the lady I review for if she could get me the first book of this series Jewel of The Adriatic. I love to have sets when I read as its so much nicer to do reviews on. When yopu have a pt 2 you really need pt 1 to see what led up to the second part.

kmdaughters
August 5th, 2009, 10:47 AM
And thank you so much for chatting about our books! Lynn, we're thrilled you enjoyed Rose of the Adriatic. Ashley - you're a doll for the kind words. Have a great day, ladies...Blessings K.M. Daughters (Pat & Kathie)

Lynn F
August 5th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Your Quite Welcome and Hopefully Debra the lady I review for can get me the first one to review when she gets back from vacation

Miss Mae
August 5th, 2009, 11:13 AM
And thank you so much for chatting about our books! Lynn, we're thrilled you enjoyed Rose of the Adriatic. Ashley - you're a doll for the kind words. Have a great day, ladies...Blessings K.M. Daughters (Pat & Kathie)

Hi Pat & Kathie, and welcome to our little spot at CTR! :)

DanielleThorne
August 5th, 2009, 11:24 AM
In all honesty I thought they were mother and daughter (oh no!)--:), but I've heard a lot about this great team.