PDA

View Full Version : More Books!! HELP

Lynn F
August 5th, 2009, 09:05 AM
LOL I have a friend who is 67 yrs old and I always order books for her from christianbook.com as its cheaper for her to get them that way then to go to our Christian Book Store here in town. Well she gives me a list each month to get her some and I always end up getting me some also
So today I ordered. :duh:
Book 2 of the Charles Towne Belle Series. I had the first one to review so then I had to get the second one.
Then I ordered a series that takes place in the south durning the depression.
The Millwood Hollow Series by Patricia Hickman
Fallen Angels-Book 1
Nazareths Song-Book 2
Whisper Town-Book 3
Earthly Vows- Book 4

Miss Mae
August 5th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Wow! You've got some reading to do now, Lynn! LOL

Lynn F
August 5th, 2009, 11:10 AM
When I do not have nay paperbacks to review and just have e books then these are my evening reads when I get tired of looking at the computer.
I just went and got two more book shelves this morning( 3 shelves) or least say hubby bought them he just don't know it yet LOL

Miss Mae
August 5th, 2009, 11:15 AM
You know, Lynn, that's really nice that you're stocking up on a personal library. I wish I had the room to do that at my home. :)

DanielleThorne
August 5th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Yeah, i was proud of mine until I heard her book count! :winkiss: I move too much to keep so many books--but I would! Sure regret all the ones I've given away through the years. Esp' the hard covers.

Lynn F
August 5th, 2009, 11:53 AM
I have one whole book case that is nothing but Christian Sweet romance/ Historical or suspense. and I think I have almost 100 of the novellas's

DanielleThorne
August 5th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Do kids' books count? lol I have four full shelves of juvenile and YA fiction. Holding on to the best for my future grandchildren.

Lynn F
August 5th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Oh yea I have the Camp Girls.Nancy Drew, The Six Little Bunkers LOL. Yep they count