PDA

View Full Version : Art Gallery

annecain
April 4th, 2007, 12:28 AM
Over at Deviant Art (http://annecain.deviantart.com/), I post recent covers as well as other random sketches or paintings. If anyone stops by, I hope you enjoy poking around my gallery. And don't be too shy to say "hello!" or "OMG, why are the men always 90-95% naked in your pieces?" -- I love hearing from everyone. :yes:

annecain.deviantart.com (http://annecain.deviantart.com/)

Karenne
April 4th, 2007, 10:55 AM
WOW! Very talented and big span of work that you do. :clap:

jennzilla
April 7th, 2007, 03:38 AM
Mine ain't in there yet, but you'll notice I'm usin it as my avatar.

:notworthy: *munches chocolate*

johnakarr
April 7th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Anne, thanks so much for the cover of Dark Resurrection. Just awesome.

Gothica really drew my eye in your gallery

annecain
April 7th, 2007, 10:50 PM
Mine ain't in there yet, but you'll notice I'm usin it as my avatar.

:notworthy: *munches chocolate*

Eeeeexcellent, my child! Every time a piece of chocolate gets munched on, somewhere in the e-universe a cover gets prettier. :lol:

annecain
April 7th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Anne, thanks so much for the cover of Dark Resurrection. Just awesome.

Thanks, John! I gotta say, I loved working on the art for Dark Ressurrection (http://samhainpublishing.com/books/dark-resurrection). Horror is one of my favorite genres but there aren't too many opportunities for me to paint something creepy in the romance-driven world of ebooks. So as of right this moment, I'm claiming the rights to do the cover art for the next horror story you write! *cackles*

:rockon:

johnakarr
April 11th, 2007, 07:57 PM
... So as of right this moment, I'm claiming the rights to do the cover art for the next horror story you write! *cackles*

:rockon:

And if you weren't slated for the next one, there'd be some hell to pay ! :gun_bandana:

A.E. Rought
June 22nd, 2007, 12:48 PM
*pouts and pulls hair* I want a faery picture!!!! Dammit, Anne you are sooo talented! How can you stand yourself? Sweet, smart, funny, and Wonder Woman with a paintbrush. :P

Linda L Lattimer
June 24th, 2007, 01:46 PM
The cover to Dark Resurrection is awesome! I read the book and was hooked from the first page

Linda

annecain
June 26th, 2007, 08:04 PM
The cover to Dark Resurrection is awesome! I read the book and was hooked from the first page.

Thanks so much, Linda! I'm a sucker for horror, so I really enjoyed the book too. *grinz*

rgraham666
June 27th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Very nice work. :)

annecain
June 27th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Thanks, luv! :wub:

Ciara Gold
June 27th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Anne, wow. I just had a chance to look at your covers. Very nice. You do great work. Just thought I'd let you know that I liked what I saw.

annecain
July 2nd, 2007, 09:08 PM
Thanks, Ciara! I try to do justice to all these great stories. :)

jennzilla
July 3rd, 2007, 03:36 PM
Anne, wow. I just had a chance to look at your covers. Very nice. You do great work. Just thought I'd let you know that I liked what I saw.

She's the bombdiggity.
:notworthy:

Lainey
July 4th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Just thought I would let you know I saw them too and they look good.

Tonni1
October 26th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Nice art work

Dani
October 27th, 2007, 02:57 AM
Excellent artwork Anne! Cheerleader

Linda L Lattimer
October 30th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Really neat, Anne, I like the Ryuhei as onnagata, Jan. 2007 - looks very nice

Linda