Free Writing Seminar with Stacy Juba!How to Turn Your Blog Into a Powerful Marketing Tool
October 1-11 (Click HERE to join!)
Topics will include:
- Using Triberr, a blog sharing platform, to drive traffic toward your blog.
- Syndicating your blog through sites such as Amazon, Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter and tips for getting followers.
- Helpful plug-ins and buttons to maximize your blog's effectiveness
- Tips for writing effective blog posts without taking away from your novel-writing
- Leads on where to find blog hops and blog tours to host, how to participate in regular ongoing events, and using Rafflecopter to enhance your giveaways.
- Can you turn your blog into a book?
- Monetizing your blog through affiliate links from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Apple and Kobo.
Stacy Juba will provide helpful tips, resources, and use examples from her own blog to illustrate how authors can use their blogs as an effective marketing tool. In addition to writing books for adults, teenagers, and children, Stacy also regularly posts on her blog One Stop Reading. Her blog has a reach of over 766,000 through Twitter and Triberr, and her book 25 Years in the Rearview Mirror: 52 Authors Look Back originated on her blog and serves as a promotional tool for her romantic suspense novel Twenty-Five Years Ago Today. She is a former journalist with more than a dozen writing awards to her credit.
Seminar Host: Stacy Juba
Click HERE to join!