Conversation Between ReneeVincent and Deanna Jewel

5 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks Deanna! I will go to your website and buy it right now! Sorry it has been so long since I replied. I actually didn't realize I had a message from you here. *rolling eyes* I so need to get more organized. haha

BTW, is No Turning Back a time travel book too? or just a historical? My mother-in-law likes both kinds...
  2. Hi Renee! I so apologize for not finding your email in February. I've been hard at work on edits for my next book which will be released on March 19th! It's set in England in 1778.

I would be happy to autograph a copy of Never Surrender to your mom. You can do this on my website, which will take you to paypal or you can go directly to paypal and send $20 with a note of your mom's name and address and I'd be happy to send your the autographed book priority mail...or I can send it to you so you can give it to her. Thank you so much for your interest. Never Surrender has been very well recd by those who have read it. I look forward to hearing from you so I can send your mom the book.
  3. Hi Renee! I so apologize for not finding your email in February. I've been hard at work on edits for my next book which will be released on March 19th! It's set in England in 1778.

I would be happy to autograph a copy of Never Surrender to your mom. You can do this on my website, which will take you to paypal or you can go directly to paypal and send $20 with a note of your mom's name and address and I'd be happy to send your the autographed book priority mail...or I can send it to you so you can give it to her. Thank you so much for your interest. Never Surrender has been very well recd by those who have read it. I look forward to hearing from you so I can send your mom the book.
  4. Great to meet you too! And yes, I absolutely love castles. Norman castles are my favorites though...

I see that your book is a time travel. My mother-in-law LOVES time travel books. How would I go about getting her an autographed copy?
  5. Hi Renee! Thank you so much for the friend request. I see we are both castle lovers! Nice to meet you and I hope to correspond with you more.

Deanna
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5