Happy June Jubilee - so let's play a game
I always like to know something about the authors I read. It helps me feel a connection to them, their characters and their stories, and I love to get a feel for who they are as people. Instead of adding more boring details from a bio perspective, I've identified several things below. Tell me, which of these do you think is TRUE about me?
1. I was married wearing pants.
2. Pink is my favorite color.
3. I've never cooked a meal in my life.
4. I was an only child.
5. I grew up in outback Australia.
6. I can speak 3 languages.
7. My favorite vegetable is brussel sprouts.
8. I'm married to my high school sweetheart.
9. I hate rollercoasters.
10. I always knew I wanted to write.