* Contest Alert * Contest Alert * Contest Alert *
It's time to win some PIRATE BOOTY!PRIZES:
* 20 readers will win a signed Jolly Roger bookmark like this:
*One lucky reader will win the Grand Prize of a bookmark and a Chest Full of Gold!
Ok… well maybe it's not full of real gold… but it's still full of fun stuff, like Halloween toys, doubloon chocolates and gum, pirate ship suckers and Jolly Roger-wrapped mints all inside a priceless* cardboard treasure chest! *this value was determined by a talking parrot, your value may vary.
How do you win these wonderful prizes?? Well I'm glad you asked!
First, you'll need to purchase Paisley Scott's latest Halloween short, The Pirate and The Pussycat. Since it's an erotic romance, you HAVE to be at least 18 years old to enter the contest and since I'm a poor struggling artist, only folks from the U S A will be eligible for the GRAND PRIZE. However, folks from ANYWHERE (except the moon and Mars) can enter the drawing for a bookmark.
*Deadline for entering is Saturday, October 20, 2007.
* Drawing will be Sunday, October 21, 2007(so I can get your Halloween prize out on Monday and you'll receive it in time for the holiday).
To keep up with my latest releases, contests and news, please subscribe to my newsletter here:
After you've bought the book (at the low, low bargain price of $1.50 here), read it, love it, recommend it to your friends, buy it for grandma (no wait!), answer these five little Q's and send your answers to the following email:Now, on to the contest!
PaisleyContest@gmail.comRemember to include the following info which will go into a hat when I draw prizes:
That's: PaisleyContest (at) gmail (dot) com
- Your Name
- Your Email
- What state/country you live in (where the prize will be mailed)
- Agree that you are over 18 yrs of age
- Put "Pirate Contest" in the subject line
- All five answers to the questions below
Five little questions are all that stands between you and...
… this luscious Pirate Booty! http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j9...d/pirate-1.png
1. What was Celia's friend Winston dressed as?
2. What was the name of the mansion where the Halloween Ball was held? (hint: The English name is fine here. If you want to give me the French name as well, I'll accept it too).
3. What Rolling Stones song is mentioned in the story?
4. Who was the book dedicated to?
5. Based on the writing in this book, how interested are you in reading the next Paisley Scott story? (Use percentages, ie: 100%, 90%, etc)
Please remember: in order to be eligible, all five questions have to be answered correctly. From those correct answers, I'll print out the names and draw twenty one winners!<o></o>
~hugs and pirate kisses http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j9...d/1f8cf22a.gif
THE PIRATE AND THE PUSSYCAT (a Scarlet Rosette for Halloween)
-Available now from The Wild Rose Press