Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Red face Time Management with Scrapbooking

snicker...aren't we all there. I try to squeeze that time in but it is hard with the kids, hubby, dinner, running here running there.

Sheesh! I tried joining one of those groups where you go and scrapbook once a month on a large table (YUMMMMMMM) and the times that I go are great...it is just making the time to go!
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Awards Showcase

I do not scrapbook, but would like too. I have all the paper, I am a book artist, make books (journals). I just am not sure if there is really any time between all the things I already do.....maybe when I am older and have less things to do.....HA! I should really get myself to a party so that I can at least catch the bug and maybe get more motivated.

I suppose, one page at a time would be okay too...I think I am getting an itch.......wonder if the bug got me?

i'm not creative or imaginative. its hard making scrapbooks for me so i'm getting some help from my friends. i know its weird but hey, i need to learn.

Default Scrapbooking Help

Trust me, I am not a creative one either. I buy kits that have layouts for me and I use those to scrapbook. They make my life so much simplier. They have the paper that matches the stickers and cutout and even give ideas on the back for some layout suggestions. For me that is the only way to go.

Ask any questions we are all here to help.
    Paige Nace

Awards Showcase

Cool Scrapbooking kits

I know! I love those kits Paige! Thank you for introducing them to me!! It has made my to do scrappbooking list go much faster and easier.

And if you are 'matching' challenged, these kits are a life saver!!!

Default Thought I would share

I have a picture of one of my scrapbook pages that I did with my camping kit. Sorry it is a little blurry, but you kinda can see the idea behind it.

Attached Images
    Last edited by Karenne; August 23rd, 2007 at 11:40 AM.
    Paige Nace

Awards Showcase

Red face

ohh..that is so cute Paige!

Wink

Paige, I love what you have done. My oldest does things like that with her little one. She gets these sticker things and puts them with the pictures every time they go to the beach, or to Disney World, or even when they are out riding in the jeep. It is really neat and cool. I just never got into doing the little extras and I really wish I had.

and I love the creations that I have seen Karenne do, as well

Linda

Thanks so much Linda. I tell everyone that this is my relax time when I scrapbook. I get to get away from the kids for an hour or two and just play. I love it and it is so relaxing to me.
    Paige Nace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12