Hey Guys,

Apologising yet again for being absent for a wee while. It's taking me a bit of time to get back from this latest round of hospital visits.

The sum total of it all is basically diabetic complications have led to the state where my pancreas is slowly dying, which is why I'm so frequently out of it.

It also, sometimes, puts me rather under the weather and makes me a bit slow and unproductive so please accept my apologies in advance if it takes me some time to catch up with things.

On the upside, thanks to the marvellous beta readers I have, Dante I is now in the hands of Tera Kleinfelter, an editor at Samhain Publishing who will peruse and decide if they want to go ahead and publish. I should know sometime within the next four months so I'll keep you posted on that one.

I've started work on the fourth in the five book series. Atlantis IV. And once I've got all the plot, background and other details worked out will be beginning work on that soon.

I haven't forgotten about the Agent roll call, my favorite super spies will be getting an outing within the next couple of weeks, as well as some new faces joining us.

Overall, things could be a lot worse and I feel badly sometimes that I may be letting you down by being ill so often. I hope you forgive me on that one.

Anyway I have thirty minutes before I have to be at work, So I'll try and catch up with some of the contests and things tomorrow morning.

Thanks for being such a great bunch and I really look forward to the next few missions in the Agent Roll Call.

S.J.