I will be hopping all over the Internet to shout about my upcoming releases (Banged Up coming out 9/21 from Liquid Silver Books and Double Dare releasing in November at Loose Id), do interviews and just talk about this and that. Here are some of the many places you'll be able to catch me at:

August:
15th -- I will be participating in "Meet the Author Tour" on MySpace.

23rd -- I will be blogging about backing up your work on Dropbox at http://globalwrite.wordpress.com.

31st -- I will be a guest blogger at SEx - Silver Expressions. Liquid Silver Book's Blog. As one of their authors I guest blog there about once a month.

September:
7th -- I will be participating in a "Blog Hop" with other Liquid Silver Books authors. Take part and win some prizes!

14th -- I will take part, once again, in Excerpt Monday. Where authors post excerpts of their books, upcoming releases or something from their work in progress. I will post an excerpt right here on my blog and post links to other authors.

21st -- Banged Up is released in ebook form at Liquid Silver Books.

22nd -- I will be participating at SEx - Silver Expression Blog for their "Morning After" post. It's were authors post the morning after their book is released.

23rd -- I'll be a guest author at The Author's Studio.

October:
1st -- Mace Walker, the hero from my book Banged Up will be interviewed at Diamond Taylor's blog.

November:
1st -- Interview at LoveBytes Newsletter.

17th - I'll be a guest on the The Sweet Flag blog.

That is just a taste... I will be hitting the Net hard. So stick with me!