Thread: free download

Default free download

Bantam have released Full Moon Rising as a free digital download over at Suduvu if anyone is interested. There’s several format option available, so head on over there if you’d like a free digital copy
    Half vampire, half werewolf, all trouble...The Riley Jenson Guardian series. Available now from bookstores everywhere.

there's also a free read happening on my website, if you'd like to check that out. It's available on the fun stuff page (just look for the link that says free read)

I'm releasing a chapter a month. Two chapters are currently up. And its got nothing to do with Riley
    Half vampire, half werewolf, all trouble...The Riley Jenson Guardian series. Available now from bookstores everywhere.
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Cool Keri. It'd be good to have a download of Full Moon Rising.

TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

I'm not sure if I'm gonna download the book since I have it already, but I will definitely go check out the story you've got on your site.
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

If I can download it I hope it can go onto my ebook reader. Because when I go on long trips in the car and I'm not driving I hate taking paperbacks when I have my reader. LOL

Just Finished Reading: Born of Shadows of the amazing League Series by the amazing Sherrilyn Kenyon.
    TBR: LOTS!

Awards Showcase

Oh? Sweet. I have all the Riley Jenson books in paper back but why not have a digital one too? ^__^
    ...Tsuke Ga Mawatte Kita...

...Seikatsu Mouoshimaida...
    Reading: Nothing at the moment because I don't have any new books T_T.
    Just Finished Reading: Born of Shadows of the amazing League Series by the amazing Sherrilyn Kenyon.
    TBR: LOTS!

Awards Showcase

Well since I don't pasy attention to dates and when things were posted does anyone know if the book is stil available to download? I'm looking and can't find it on that site.
    ...Tsuke Ga Mawatte Kita...

...Seikatsu Mouoshimaida...
    Just Finished Reading: Fortune's Son
    TBR: 200

Awards Showcase

Suduvu used to offer free downloads of books with new books every month to get people interested in series. Each book was available for a few months. Alas they no longer do this. They currently offer the first few chapters of new books now.

You might try Pocket After Dark. They offer urban fantasy and romance books to read on-line for a month at a time. Not so good for e-readers but OK if you can read on your computer.

I love hardcopy form so I have all the Riley books (and I just bought the two Dark Angel books...can't wait to read them) but I just got an e-reader so I'm going to download this to try it out!